VN Ren'Py The BloodRiver Saga: Retransmitter [v.0.05 P2] [ND Ferret Studio]

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Mei - help with the cleaning to fill in all the necessary points.
Uraraka - you just have to wait (eventually Recovery Girl will call you).
Every time I try to help Mei, she just says it's not necessary yet. I've tried skipping multiple weeks, but that's all she says.
I already got one call from Recovery Girl. Is there a second?

RustyHorseman

Dec 4, 2019
Every time I try to help Mei, she just says it's not necessary yet. I've tried skipping multiple weeks, but that's all she says.
I think I remember this one, the switch is a little fucky. Basically at I think noon or morning if you enter your room from your house rather than from the button in the corner, it would activate the second call. I found it completely by accident.

ND Ferret Studio

Developers The BloodRiver Saga: Retransmitter
Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
I think I remember this one, the switch is a little fucky. Basically at I think noon or morning if you enter your room from your house rather than from the button in the corner, it would activate the second call. I found it completely by accident.
The call from Recovery Girl should appear in a few days, you couldn't have received the call on the same day you received the task. We need to redesign the tasks to make it clearer to you what is expected of you. This is more of a problem on our end.

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
I got bug. Nothing major but it just ambience noise from school that keep on playing no matter where I go

Okey this one is major. I cant leave even I check the computer. Midoriya keep saying his need to check computer. Here the save
temp fix is by rest..I just rest alittle cuz nothing else to do then I can leave and quest and everything bug out. I stuck in the loop now. Every morning i cant leave but I can go out in noon
Thank you for the report. Sorry for not responding earlier, the issues will be reviewed and fixed in the upcoming hotfix.

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
I have also noticed this mistake in others. I'll try to solve it for this hotfix, and if it's not too much trouble, please share your save. It helps a lot in identifying errors.

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
Thank you so much for the feedback. Yes, we understand that their relationship developed quite quickly, but in this section of the story it was necessary. In the future, everything will be more elaborated and qualitative.
I hope there will be more scenes with the nurse and that she wasn't just some way to get sex into the demo or something like that.
I like that midoria realised that he cared for her b4 his mum got attacked and he went through with his transformation.
I would hope that he would remember that interaction and what she said about needing money and check up on her sometime and maybe try to help her by stealing from the criminals he is facing or whatever, she deserves more than just the 1 scene in the prologue imho.

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
the first one suck and him make a other game using amost the same name that only use different art and name but but what they say the same like in first one in fact in the other one they call one of the person froppy but fore no point
I had a very good conversation with the developer of that game when they made that decision, something to do with not wanting to get any copywrite claims or shit like that, been a few years since I have interacted with that games thread so idk what they are up to now.

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
I'm curious, will Midoriya's relationship with the doctor improve or erode as time goes on? Because Midoriya's attitude towards him feels a bit much. I mean I get why he gets angry with him, but he also owes him pretty much everything. His school, friends, girlfriends, quirk, purpose... I feel like if you want to break up the relationship with the doctor, it would take the reveal that he was the one who placed Midoriya's mom in a coma to do it, or he's the one keeping her in a coma so he can keep using Midoriya as an asset.

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes