VN Ren'Py The BloodRiver Saga: Retransmitter [v.0.05 P2] [ND Ferret Studio]

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes

ND Ferret Studio

Developers The BloodRiver Saga: Retransmitter
Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
I hope there will be more scenes with the nurse and that she wasn't just some way to get sex into the demo or something like that.
I like that midoria realised that he cared for her b4 his mum got attacked and he went through with his transformation.
I would hope that he would remember that interaction and what she said about needing money and check up on her sometime and maybe try to help her by stealing from the criminals he is facing or whatever, she deserves more than just the 1 scene in the prologue imho.
(。•̀ᴗ-)✧

RustyHorseman

Dec 4, 2019
I'm curious, will Midoriya's relationship with the doctor improve or erode as time goes on? Because Midoriya's attitude towards him feels a bit much. I mean I get why he gets angry with him, but he also owes him pretty much everything. His school, friends, girlfriends, quirk, purpose... I feel like if you want to break up the relationship with the doctor, it would take the reveal that he was the one who placed Midoriya's mom in a coma to do it, or he's the one keeping her in a coma so he can keep using Midoriya as an asset.
Honestly, the knifes edge that their relationship is one of the things that have been growing on me since the repeat playthough. It started off amicably enough but as they worked together they realized they hated each other, but both needed the other and had enough dirt on the other that neither of the two can move against the other without destroying themselves and their goals in the process.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ND Ferret Studio

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
Hey is there any reason on why I cant use a save file?
You cannot use only old saves from previous versions of the game. Because each update in the game brings very serious technical changes, it is very difficult to maintain old saves. In the future, when the gameplay basis is finalized, we will try to solve this problem as well.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Part 2 is bugged studying reduces your UA grade percentage. Started with 70% and when I study it dropped down to 65%. Also the stats are not working correctly. Increased Str but physical resistance did not change remained at 5% but 2 points is suppose to increase it by 1. Same with Control increasing it to 12 did not increase quirk resistance it still remained at 5%.

1. Study reduces grade by 1% not increase it
2. Strength and Control stat each 2 points is suppose to increase the resistance by 1 point but does not

So seems that resistances are not working correctly at all and study is not adding 1% but subtracting 1%.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
To those who have not restarted with a new game yet in this release. WAIT for a bug fix there is a MAJOR Game breaking bug. Studying in Class and ACL is decreasing and not increasing grades. When I failed the ACL test because of this bug my 51% dropped down to 20%. So basically this means game over as there is no way to recover. I have stopped playing until a fix is released and put this game on hold for now.

This was a new game start starting with new content. So it's not a save game bug.

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
To those who have not restarted with a new game yet in this release. WAIT for a bug fix there is a MAJOR Game breaking bug. Studying in Class and ACL is decreasing and not increasing grades. When I failed the ACL test because of this bug my 51% dropped down to 20%. So basically this means game over as there is no way to recover. I have stopped playing until a fix is released and put this game on hold for now.

This was a new game start starting with new content. So it's not a save game bug.
No, in fact, you can continue to play the game, nothing will happen. At the moment, the failure to study in UA has not been fully implemented, nothing bad will happen. After failing a test, as an example, you will continue to study for additional ones until you finish everything.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
No, in fact, you can continue to play the game, nothing will happen. At the moment, the failure to study in UA has not been fully implemented, nothing bad will happen. After failing a test, as an example, you will continue to study for additional ones until you finish everything.
But when it is implemented I sure as hell don't want to be grinding up from 20%. I could not believe that over 31% drop in score.

Dreamfucker

Sep 29, 2018
Usually, I don't stop the game and come here to write a review but honestly. Why the fuck there are this many dialogs? And like that's not enough, even side characters making jokes just to make it even longer. First I read 2 random bandits talking for mins. Than that ''sup'' tutorial and it's extremely funny jokes about how it doesn't know about any part of the tutorial. When writing a scenario, its important to show, not tell. This is one of the first rules of being an author. I couldn't care less about why two biggest gangs have bad affairs with each other. It's not even atmospheric to take you in the story, just boring.

Reactions: Legal1709
Sep 10, 2022
Since no one upload it here. their last Patreon update:

Good health, dear Cossacks!!! We'd like to inform you about the development status: we can finally announce the active start of the development of update 0.05!!! Here is the map plot of this update. Also, in general, you should expect the following:
  • Development of the main storyline
  • Development of 3 routes with already added characters (4 are also possible)
  • Development of 2 routes with new characters
  • Introduction of several new characters
  • The latest global mechanics that will be added and create a full-fledged game core
  • Corrected and improved combat system that will become part of the gameplay
  • Redesigned quest GUI, which becomes much more pleasant, convenient and informative
  • Other smaller changes
We also want to proudly announce the following solved problems
  • MC's abilities have been finalized, and his future interaction with the characters because of this (you will understand when it comes to implementation in the future)
  • The past of the MV and other villains, their future actions have been finalized and reworked
  • Heiz`s past was improved.
It's safe to say that after this update you will see in which direction the project will go and what to expect from it. Due to the large amount of work planned, it will also be divided into 2 parts. There was too much conceptual work (also influenced by the revision of the canon), but it was worth it, and we hope you will understand what we were talking about after the release of update 0.05. We hope our next posts will be only in this spirit, when we report to you about the work done :). Budmo!!! Stand with Ukraine!!!

Who do you guys think will be the two new girls? My bet is Mina and Momo

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
I'm hoping for Eri. :p

Less jokingly, I'd be pretty cool with someone who doesn't get a lot of screentime in other games, like La Brava or Setsuna.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Posted in Discord.

The BloodRiver Saga: Retransmitter v.0.04t Part 2 Tech Update

Good health, dear Cossacks!!! Technical update based on version 0.04 Part 2 is out!!! Once again, we were gone for a long period of time, so please forgive us :D. Taking into account the feedback from the 0.04 Part 2 update, we decided to make an interim technical update. We fixed a rather gross bug that could cause you to have problems with the game. But it also improved the event system in the game and made it more adapted to its needs. Also, expect another interim update early next month. We know that it's enough for a small part of the audience, but it's personally important for us :). Budmo!!! Stand with Ukraine!!!

THE OLD SAVES DON'T WORK

Changelog v.0.04t Part 2:

• The critical problem when events could disappear (you had a task, but no activity started) has been solved.
  • The issue with chat freezing has been fixed
  • The problem, when choosing a location in UA, could click on a button "under" this screen is solved
  • Fixed tasks that still remained in the task list after they were completed.
  • Fixed the correct display of the start of events on the screens of UA locations.
  • The scenes in Asui are now set up correctly
  • Gym storage and waterpark backgronds now open normally on gallery
  • The issue with the incorrect display of task icons in Class 1A and UA Gym has been fixed
  • Fixed a bug with Mei's route when an error occurred after the first scene
  • The problem when the grade could drop when studying in class has been fixed.
  • Information has been added to the system notification about the number of points you have gained during classes
  • If you were not in class, after you take a nap, information has been added about how many points you lose when you do so
  • The penalty for failing a test has been reduced to 15% instead of 25%.
  • From now, if you go over the minimum limit of grades, Sup will talk to you and help you. However, you can still lose the next time (for now)
  • Changing the path of locations in UA
  • Other minor changes

Windows -
Mac -
Android -

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes