VN Ren'Py The BloodRiver Saga: Retransmitter [v.0.05 P2] [ND Ferret Studio]

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
"Based, no matter how you slice(spin) it" It's just a joke (~ ̄▽ ̄)~
my post was also a joke, since the entire purpose of a threesome.. is that everyone has some fun. kinda amusing that they ignored me over something so mundane, and also felt the need to announce it like some grand achievement, and even tag me lol.

game looks promising, just wondering, you going to toss the invisible girl in it, now that how she looks has been revealed? downloading it now so do not know if she is already in it or not.

Reactions: ND Ferret Studio
Nov 22, 2018
I'm really hoping there'll be pregnancy/impregnation in this game.
Also, will you be able to seduce/have sex with some of your classmate's mothers in the future?

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I got bug. Nothing major but it just ambience noise from school that keep on playing no matter where I go

Okey this one is major. I cant leave even I check the computer. Midoriya keep saying his need to check computer. Here the save
temp fix is by rest..I just rest alittle cuz nothing else to do then I can leave and quest and everything bug out. I stuck in the loop now. Every morning i cant leave but I can go out in noon

Last edited:

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Can someone help? I'm stuck on these two and don't know how to progress forward with either one.

ND Ferret Studio

Developers The BloodRiver Saga: Retransmitter
Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
my post was also a joke, since the entire purpose of a threesome.. is that everyone has some fun. kinda amusing that they ignored me over something so mundane, and also felt the need to announce it like some grand achievement, and even tag me lol.

game looks promising, just wondering, you going to toss the invisible girl in it, now that how she looks has been revealed? downloading it now so do not know if she is already in it or not.
There would definitely be an invisible girl, even if her appearance was not revealed :D. Unfortunately, she is currently missing from the game.

Reactions: KingFuzzy

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
I'm really hoping there'll be pregnancy/impregnation in this game.
Also, will you be able to seduce/have sex with some of your classmate's mothers in the future?
We haven't agreed on pregnancy yet, and as for mothers, let's at least realize the majority of girls from UA first, and then think about it :).

• Yay, new update!
  • Sad
Reactions: caspian90 and Lerd0

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
Can someone help? I'm stuck on these two and don't know how to progress forward with either one.
Mei - help with the cleaning to fill in all the necessary points.
Uraraka - you just have to wait (eventually Recovery Girl will call you).

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
or maybe... she is there, but likes to watch, we won't know till she speaks up lol
Hmm, that makes sense, so we need to write in the changelog that the character has been added, but you just don't see it :D. It's your problem, players, that you can't see, right :BootyTime:?

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
I got bug. Nothing major but it just ambience noise from school that keep on playing no matter where I go

Okey this one is major. I cant leave even I check the computer. Midoriya keep saying his need to check computer. Here the save
temp fix is by rest..I just rest alittle cuz nothing else to do then I can leave and quest and everything bug out. I stuck in the loop now. Every morning i cant leave but I can go out in noon
Ohhh, thanks for the report. I'll take note of it and get back to you when this issue is fixed. It will definitely be included in the hotfix version.

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes