VN Ren'Py The BloodRiver Saga: Retransmitter [v.0.05 P2] [ND Ferret Studio]

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes

ND Ferret Studio

Developers The BloodRiver Saga: Retransmitter
Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
Is there an optimum strat to the Nomu encounter? I got my ass kicked for 2 hours and i'm stuck lol
It's really quite simple, tactics - just beat bandits strong attack, then gain stamina, and so until you kill. Nomu, you have to protect himself with "Quirk protection", then hit him with a strong attack, and after a couple of hits use "Speed Storm". That's about how it can be defeated, but you can experiment in different ways. However, you may have encountered a bug, which damage accumulates, it occurs because of the checkpoint, to bypass it, you need after losing do not continue to play with checkpoint, and boot to save made before the fight.

Reactions: De_pone

De_pone

Oct 11, 2020
It's really quite simple, tactics - just beat bandits strong attack, then gain stamina, and so until you kill. Nomu, you have to protect himself with "Quirk protection", then hit him with a strong attack, and after a couple of hits use "Speed Storm". That's about how it can be defeated, but you can experiment in different ways. However, you may have encountered a bug, which damage accumulates, it occurs because of the checkpoint, to bypass it, you need after losing do not continue to play with checkpoint, and boot to save made before the fight.
thank you i really appreciate you taking the time to answer my stupid questions lol

Dec 28, 2018
We fixed the bug with the quick menu, and otherwise, you shouldn't have any problems. The links to the android version have been updated.
Ok, I don't know why but it's still not working so I'll be more specific, I started a new game since I just came across this, the entire way through I can't open the menu to save or change settings so either there's a bug that disables the menu upon starting a new game or the link I downloaded from wasn't actually updated so, which link was supposed to have the fixed version?

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
Ok, I don't know why but it's still not working so I'll be more specific, I started a new game since I just came across this, the entire way through I can't open the menu to save or change settings so either there's a bug that disables the menu upon starting a new game or the link I downloaded from wasn't actually updated so, which link was supposed to have the fixed version?
We've checked everything and it's working for us. Can you please tell me which link you used to download from?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
So finished up 0.3 but than it tells me there is the route of Midnight. All I was able to do was do the test in her class and spend one day in her class.. how is that a route for Midnight? So I tried to skip a day in the story but you can't so seems that text is really incorrect on the to be continued.

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
So finished up 0.3 but than it tells me there is the route of Midnight. All I was able to do was do the test in her class and spend one day in her class.. how is that a route for Midnight? So I tried to skip a day in the story but you can't so seems that text is really incorrect on the to be continued.
In the UA app on your phone, you can see at the bottom the number of days you need to learn the days and when you have access to the test (which is partly the launch of the event) - you will continue to route with Midnight.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
In the UA app on your phone, you can see at the bottom the number of days you need to learn the days and when you have access to the test (which is partly the launch of the event) - you will continue to route with Midnight.
Well I used the continue with new content since loading saves crashed the game. The days contents are short since you have to go do mission right away no skipping. So I did the test with Midnight and failed miserably and she assigned extra classes.. than again back to the forced immediate mission.. the end. There was no free days to do anything else.. so hopefully I finished it all.

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
Well I used the continue with new content since loading saves crashed the game. The days contents are short since you have to go do mission right away no skipping. So I did the test with Midnight and failed miserably and she assigned extra classes.. than again back to the forced immediate mission.. the end. There was no free days to do anything else.. so hopefully I finished it all.
You haven't finished the Midnight route, and you've only gone through the main story missions. In order to complete the Midnight route, put off going to the last mission and go to Midnight. Continue walking until you get a system notification that all content with this character is over.

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes