VN Ren'Py The BloodRiver Saga: Retransmitter [v.0.05 P2] [ND Ferret Studio]

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes

ND Ferret Studio

Developers The BloodRiver Saga: Retransmitter
Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
I will write a review later after I complete the game but a few things I want to say about the game right now

- I think the map icon needs to be made accessible at all locations (inside the house/academy, etc). Having to make 2-3 unnecessary clicks to go to places is very annoying
- Personal opinion: I think you should make a different more simple kind of mission system, I would rather see rooms to go and battle 10 guys if I have to - rather than read texts and have the rngesus cuck me like a bf in a ntr plot...the game already feels a bit grindy, with this system the rage in the playerbase will go through the roof
- Adding a important locations box in the academy so we can just jump to the important locations (like class 1-A, extra classes...maybe in the future training centre/swimming pool, etc). Like my first point there is a lot of unnecessary buttons to click cause of the sandbox nature, so doing something to reduce it should be focused by you guys imo
- Adding a button to instantly go to Izuku's room on the map as well
- Maybe change the Skip button in the battle to Rest/Gain Stamina or something...literally wasted 5-10 mins trying to see how to get stamina...thought the skip was to either skip the battle fully or skip a round without it actually restoring stamina [Edited]

Hope I made some good suggestions you guys can take into account. Best of luck on the game :)
By the way, in fact the game has instructions for all the buttons for the combat system (It has not updated, so there is an old name of the game and screenshots), but we ourselves have not mentioned it in the game, so it's our fault, we may make a full training in the future, and remove the instructions. Or leave it as a cheat sheet. 1630289255172.png

colbar1996

Sep 1, 2020
will there be like any pro heroes you can be with? oh and will there be tags like harem and pregnancy maybe incest?

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
At the expense of the first I do not quite understand, can you please tell in more detail. And at the expense of Nomu, there is a bug because of which damage accumulates, it occurs because of the checkpoint, to bypass it, you need after losing do not continue to play with checkpoint, and boot to save made before the fight. Also about tactics - just beat bandits strong attack, then vostavrovayut stamina, and so until you kill. Nomu, you have to protect himself with "Quirk protection", then hit him with a strong attack, and after a couple of hits use "Speed Storm". That's about how it can be defeated, but you can experiment in different ways.
I mean like when I try to click on the school or any building, it takes a few seconds for the building to actually be highlighted and clicked on. I'll try that with the Nomu when I can.

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
will there be like any pro heroes you can be with? oh and will there be tags like harem and pregnancy maybe incest?
Yes, of course - there will be pro heroes anyway (for now we started with Midnight, then there will be others). It's hard to answer about tags other than harem (it'll be there anyway), but we haven't considered that yet.

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
I mean like when I try to click on the school or any building, it takes a few seconds for the building to actually be highlighted and clicked on. I'll try that with the Nomu when I can.
Tell us, what platform do you play on? We'll see what we can do about it.

colbar1996

Sep 1, 2020
Yes, of course - there will be pro heroes anyway (for now we started with Midnight, then there will be others). It's hard to answer about tags other than harem (it'll be there anyway), but we haven't considered that yet.
okay so will there be any heroes from the mha movies like cow lady?

Nitocris77

Nov 13, 2020
The Nomu fight is fuckin impossible without a miracle, any cheats, "tips" to pass it without going to the new content.

I tried to import save's but that breaks the game.

Reactions: NeverJames

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
The Nomu fight is fuckin impossible without a miracle, any cheats, "tips" to pass it without going to the new content.

I tried to import save's but that breaks the game.
It's really quite simple, tactics - just beat bandits strong attack, then vostavrovayut stamina, and so until you kill. Nomu, you have to protect himself with "Quirk protection", then hit him with a strong attack, and after a couple of hits use "Speed Storm". That's about how it can be defeated, but you can experiment in different ways. However, you may have encountered a bug, which damage accumulates, it occurs because of the checkpoint, to bypass it, you need after losing do not continue to play with checkpoint, and boot to save made before the fight.

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
I think I missed it. How do you start Midnight's route?
Route with Midnight begins the moment her extra classes begin. You need to withdraw to the alc class several times in the afternoon, after which you will get to the new route with Midnight. If you close the extras even afterwards, you should skip classes until Aizawa notifies you that you are back in the extras.

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Route with Midnight begins the moment her extra classes begin. You need to withdraw to the alc class several times in the afternoon, after which you will get to the new route with Midnight. If you close the extras even afterwards, you should skip classes until Aizawa notifies you that you are back in the extras.
So, just go to the extra classes? Did that every day it was possible.

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
i am just wondering will inko be in the game as one of the girls to be with too? oh and will there be a function to make your own character and their quirk/quirks?
About Inko, we can't answer you exactly yet, but creating another mc with his own quirks is definitely not going to happen.

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
So, just go to the extra classes? Did that every day it was possible.
If you did well, you have to miss 5-6 days and not go to UA so Aizawa will send you back for more. You can also use the "wait til..." option to do this and skip a whole week that way and not constantly spam to "sleep".

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes