VN Ren'Py The BloodRiver Saga: Retransmitter [v.0.05 P2] [ND Ferret Studio]

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
No, the airchat with Asui is not in the game yet - it's a bug with the message counter for characters in chat. Going forward, you will only have one message from Heiz. Will be fixed in the hotfix of this version.
also another bug...I had to load a save because of a crash but somehow the game thinks I have completed the mission or something (maybe bcoz the things are saved in the persistent or something?)...so now I'm at the tutorial, the guy repeats everything but I can't do anything or know the story since the game thinks I havedone some part of the mission without me actually having done it....so might wanna fix it, the game just assuming you did something and not being able to fix it except deleting persistent or something sucks
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ND Ferret Studio

Developers The BloodRiver Saga: Retransmitter
Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
also another bug...I had to load a save because of a crash but somehow the game thinks I have completed the mission or something (maybe bcoz the things are saved in the persistent or something?)...so now I'm at the tutorial, the guy repeats everything but I can't do anything or know the story since the game thinks I havedone some part of the mission without me actually having done it....so might wanna fix it, the game just assuming you did something and not being able to fix it except deleting persistent or something sucks
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You just need to restart the game completely. We are already working on this bug, but it's not critical.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
When putting the first three cameras in UA, I can't find where to put the third one in the hall. Shearched the entire background and run out of time a dozen times. Help, please.

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
When putting the first three cameras in UA, I can't find where to put the third one in the hall. Shearched the entire background and run out of time a dozen times. Help, please.
The lamp on the ceiling near the timer (Not a good place, because the timer came later, we will move it later)

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
You just need to restart the game completely. We are already working on this bug, but it's not critical.
oh alright....also it said we could explore the unexplored location but the only option was to finish the quest...so I assume it's not implemented yet right?

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
oh alright....also it said we could explore the unexplored location but the only option was to finish the quest...so I assume it's not implemented yet right?
Yes, that's right. Right now it's just learning. Although the mechanics themselves are there :D

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
Yes, that's right. Right now it's just learning. Although the mechanics themselves are there :D
I will write a review later after I complete the game but a few things I want to say about the game right now

- I think the map icon needs to be made accessible at all locations (inside the house/academy, etc). Having to make 2-3 unnecessary clicks to go to places is very annoying
- Personal opinion: I think you should make a different more simple kind of mission system, I would rather see rooms to go and battle 10 guys if I have to - rather than read texts and have the rngesus cuck me like a bf in a ntr plot...the game already feels a bit grindy, with this system the rage in the playerbase will go through the roof
- Adding a important locations box in the academy so we can just jump to the important locations (like class 1-A, extra classes...maybe in the future training centre/swimming pool, etc). Like my first point there is a lot of unnecessary buttons to click cause of the sandbox nature, so doing something to reduce it should be focused by you guys imo
- Adding a button to instantly go to Izuku's room on the map as well
- Maybe change the Skip button in the battle to Rest/Gain Stamina or something...literally wasted 5-10 mins trying to see how to get stamina...thought the skip was to either skip the battle fully or skip a round without it actually restoring stamina [Edited]

Hope I made some good suggestions you guys can take into account. Best of luck on the game :)

Last edited:

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
I will write a review later after I complete the game but a few things I want to say about the game right now

- Make the map icon be accessible at all locations (inside the house/academy, etc). Having to make 2-3 unnecessary clicks to go to places is very annoying
- Personal opinion: I think you should make a different more simple kind of mission system, I would rather see rooms to go and battle 10 guys if I have to - rather than read texts and have the rngesus cuck me like a bf in a ntr plot...the game already feels a bit grindy, with this system the rage in the playerbase will go through the roof
- Add a important locations box in the academy so we can just jump to the important locations (like class 1-A, extra classes...maybe in the future training centre/swimming pool, etc). Like my first point there is a lot of unnecessary buttons to click cause of the sandbox nature, so doing something to reduce it should be focused by you guys imo
- Add a button to instantly go to Izuku's room on the map as well

Hope I made some good suggestions you guys can take into account. Best of luck on the game :)
In fact, your comment about making boxes to select locations is a very good idea, we will think about it soon and try to introduce it in the game through a couple of updates. In fact, very often developers give up on this idea because of the technical features of renpy and the fact that it's simply more for them (but not for the players, it's true). It also brings many times more problems with the debugging of the events themselves, but that's the details.

About the text quest - it won't occur so often that it has time to be annoying. The more so that now there are still discussions about how it will be introduced in the gameplay itself and in what quantity, so it is even possible cardinal changes (we will already come from the reactions of the players themselves).

About the button directly into the room also think (but this will certainly be implemented after Part 2 update 0.03), although in fact it also goes along with the question of the box with a choice of locations - will be this, will be and the second. In any case, thanks for the feedback - we look forward to hearing from you after the full passage.

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
is Uraraka's points supposed to be 7/8 at the end of the content for now?
It's a remnant of the old mechanics, when we focused on the trainer rather than the visual novel. This is an indication of the current character's relationship to the mc. However, we haven't yet fully decided what to do with it - leave it as is, remove it, or add only those characters with whom such a system (similar to the trainer) has a place. If I'm not mistaken, now the biggest possible value is 7, so that should be the maximum value in Ura(8 is just a mistake).

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
What are the scenes available? Only Azumi H-scene? Or am i missing something(I mean only H scenes not the story scenes)

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Art is good,game has few bugs with combat and exploring system(won't go into detail since Both of those can only be performed once in the main story without reloading the save).That death note reference took me by surprise:KEK:(really enjoyed it btw)..Though I have a question,can you get a copyright strike because of the use of L's theme?hope not.Eager for the next update.Good luck.

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
Art is good,game has few bugs with combat and exploring system(won't go into detail since Both of those can only be performed once in the main story without reloading the save).That death note reference took me by surprise:KEK:(really enjoyed it btw)..Though I have a question,can you get a copyright strike because of the use of L's theme?hope not.Eager for the next update.Good luck.
The first thing to worry about is not getting a copyright hit from the MHA copyright holders :HideThePain:. So the rest is floral (especially since the game has a cover, not the original track).

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Highlighting the buildings to click on them is slow for me. And, I can't beat the Nomu now for some reason.

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
Highlighting the buildings to click on them is slow for me. And, I can't beat the Nomu now for some reason.
At the expense of the first I do not quite understand, can you please tell in more detail. And at the expense of Nomu, there is a bug because of which damage accumulates, it occurs because of the checkpoint, to bypass it, you need after losing do not continue to play with checkpoint, and boot to save made before the fight. Also about tactics - just beat bandits strong attack, then vostavrovayut stamina, and so until you kill. Nomu, you have to protect himself with "Quirk protection", then hit him with a strong attack, and after a couple of hits use "Speed Storm". That's about how it can be defeated, but you can experiment in different ways.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 11 Votes