VN Ren'Py The BloodRiver Saga: Retransmitter [v.0.05 P2] [ND Ferret Studio]

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
Been trying to kill bandits and nomu for 30 mins straight and still got destroyed over and over with -751 dmg by nomu and -503 or -498 dmg by bandits. Unplayable.

ND Ferret Studio

Developers The BloodRiver Saga: Retransmitter
Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
Been trying to kill bandits and nomu for 30 mins straight and still got destroyed over and over with -751 dmg by nomu and -503 or -498 dmg by bandits. Unplayable.
Has this kind of damage been there from the start? Or did it start hitting harder with each loss?

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
The best option would be to save before the mission itself, rather than allowing the game itself to rewind after losing it. This problem will be fixed in the hotfix for this update.

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
It became like that after each loss. but nomu was like that from the beginning.
He probably just hit you twice in a row with his strongest attack (2 * 375 = 750). In general, the best option now is to just make a save before the mission itself, rather than trusting the autoloader after losing. We will fix this point in the hotfix for this version, as written before.

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
He probably just hit you twice in a row with his strongest attack (2 * 375 = 750). In general, the best option now is to just make a save before the mission itself, rather than trusting the autoloader after losing. We will fix this point in the hotfix for this version, as written before.
also forgot to mention, there is a bug after using speed quirk while nomu is full hp will heal him for 250 hp instead of damaging him.

Reactions: Drainbamager

Cardinal_Sin

Aug 6, 2021
At the risk of being purged for off topic, Its a very good show imo. The MC's main feature is his determination and strategical thinking. He works for his power progression instead of starting out overpowered.
Thanks that's all I needed to hear, I'll continue to watch then.

Reactions: Drainbamager

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
Loved the game, even though I hate Deku and love Bakugou.

but it hurts my heart that it seems that so far we only have one scene

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Is MHA a good show? I saw previews and the Izuku character seemed rather weak and a pushover.
It's a very good show, yeah. It's not so much that Deku starts off weak though as he starts off as an extreme glass cannon. He can't control his power, so even though he could knock out Saitama he'd backblast himself into the stoneage trying. So he needs to use cleverness and a knowledge of other peoples' powersets to wreck house while using as little of his infinite galactic power as possible.

Eventually he starts learning to control it better - by the time you reach the current Manga it's fairly generic, if well-written shounen. But he spends a fairly long time in that glass cannon state, so it feels like he earned every use of his power that he's got. He's still super fragile too, so there's also still an element of tactical thought even when him and another bruiser are going all out.

If you don't like Shounen manga in general you probably won't like BnHA, but if you do like some Shounen it's pretty likely to be in the "good" bucket, whatever you define that as. It lacks a lot of the dumb stuff most other Shounen material has, like random powerups and prolonged fight scenes.

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
is Asui's airchat not created?
I had a new 2 messages icon after she said to share the picture but there is neither a chat for her messages nor new messages from the doc or Ochako

the message that Heiz said he would surely send this time isn't there as well

Last edited:

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
is Asui's airchat not created?
I had a new 2 messages icon after she said to share the picture but there is neither a chat for her messages nor new messages from the doc or Ochako
No, the airchat with Asui is not in the game yet - it's a bug with the message counter for characters in chat. Going forward, you will only have one message from Heiz. Will be fixed in the hotfix of this version.

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes