VN Ren'Py The BloodRiver Saga: Retransmitter [v.0.05 P2] [ND Ferret Studio]

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes

ND Ferret Studio

Developers The BloodRiver Saga: Retransmitter
Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
Windows 10. Once you have a save file that goes past the text adventure, all other Saves will get stuck there. Ive had to delete all of my saves in order to reset the progress.
There is an unpleasant data leak, but in order to make your save for text quest work, you just need to restart the game. In the hotfix of this update this problem will be solved.

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
So what am I supposed to do with it? There is nothing to click on.
Yes, that's all right. This shows your grades. And at the bottom it says the number of classes before the test. You should walk in the afternoon, on the right side of the stairs to the alc office. And after clicking on the tables, the class will be passed. When you have taken enough classes you will be notified that you have to take a control test. When you pass the test you will have to miss approximately one week of regular classes(In bed you can miss several days at a time) to be sent back to the Extra Classes. This is roughly how the whole Midnight routine goes.

Rejost

Nov 7, 2019
Yes, that's all right. This shows your grades. And at the bottom it says the number of classes before the test. You should walk in the afternoon, on the right side of the stairs to the alc office. And after clicking on the tables, the class will be passed. When you have taken enough classes you will be notified that you have to take a control test. When you pass the test you will have to miss approximately one week of regular classes(In bed you can miss several days at a time) to be sent back to the Extra Classes. This is roughly how the whole Midnight routine goes.
Yeah, the problem is that i cant enter the school

• Angry
Reactions: DonOps

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
Yeah, the problem is that i cant enter the school
You did everything right - it was a problem on our part, we have already updated the links to the game, or as an option, so as not to download again, you can flip through the game from the beginning. It was just a problem exclusively with the launch function with new content, and so everything works fine.

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes