VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Bodyguard [v1.00 - Ch.01-03] [Short Lemonade]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

DetroitAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
It's true that an ugly and old man all wrinkled and bald fits the story better lol :sneaky:
Lol honestly I don't even know what the story is about other than the MC being a bodyguard. The MCs face has kept me from playing this game but I'm still intrigued to know what it's about

Sl0th

Aug 9, 2017
What the hell is this story about? This is incomprehensive at the very best, even messed up a name and a surname. And anti-terrorist , anti-mafia judge what the hell is that?

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Hey so as far as I know:

- MC screwed Tatiana in the past.
- MC can screw Eva, the History teacher

Can MC screw Ann yet? She's the hottest in the VN so far for me, second being Eva.

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Ok thanks for all the valuable feedback. I think this text problem needs some clarification.

1. Yes. English is not my native language. I can write in French, German, Japanese... but not in English. This is a problem in this kind of game. Even more so when it's based on a pretty strong scenario.

2. That's why I had asked someone to do a editor job and avoid this kind of problem. A job that cost me some money (you can see my ad in the recruitment section). Exchanges with this person show that there is a misunderstanding in the expected result.

3. I don't hide the fact that the poor quality of the texts in English disappoints me a lot. I will have to find a way to make changes in the existing content and in the texts that are already written in chapter 2.
I was a bit aware that the translation needed a bit of help, because it felt a bit unnatural. I would've offered to volunteer with translations but I'm not sure how my time schedule is in the next few weeks. I'm fairly good with English however I don't have much apart from elementary proficiency for Italian, do let me know if you're interested

Reactions: Short Lemonade

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Exactly. I have no problem with older MCs but ugly and old as dirt is not a good combination lol. The dev could've used Trajan if possible.
View attachment 2076928
Trajan for Gen 8. Older gentleman but still easy on the eyes and more "Protagonist" looking as opposed to the seriel killer looking MC in this game.
Yup lol I agree. MC looks pretty crazy/psychopath asf. Trajan model would be a better fit.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I've made a quick Mod for the game, mostly added WT recommendations and some more game settings.

Download Mod v1.00 (~5MB)
-

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v1.00 (~176MB)
-

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
TheBodyguard_01.jpg TheBodyguard_02.jpg TheBodyguard_03.jpg TheBodyguard_04.jpg

NyVar

May 23, 2020
Yes, its mentioned a lot in this thread. but "CH01-03" means it should be 3 chapters already released.
"Ch1/3" however would mean its 1 released chapter out of 3.

Not a huge deal mind you, but it'd clear up a lot of confusion and butthurtness with the snowflake members of F95 :D

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Seems this one is abandoned now. No sign of life from the dev since the first release (and as far as I remember 0 Patrons). Now the game page there is gone also...

• Sad
Reactions: kschn68

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I would say it's abandoned. Patreon is dead. Dev's last post was #69 Oct1, 2022

Another victim of Fantasy vs Reality or a lot of work and hope with little return = giving up :cautious:

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes