VN Ren'Py Completed The Book of Bondmaids [v1.87c + DLCs] [Kamti Games Studios]

3.40 star(s) 37 Votes

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
so... did you find a catch?
Well tbh haven't played it yet. I read some stuff here about a lot of the content not involving the MC so that kinda made me put it aside for now, although it was just after the game was first uploaded and I think the general reviews have gotten better since. Writing this and thinking it doesn't really help much... :LOL:

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Is there more scenes with Sparrow? Or was it just the one in the alley? A bit disapointing if it was.

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Towards the end of the game you're able to call Tuulia (the Shieldmaiden) to your room but she only says "no" and leaves. Did anybody manage to get a sex scene out of it? I played all three routes but never got anything.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Language: English
What a roll this game.
We select English language in the menu, but within the game it appears English subtitles, then changes to Russian, and even Japanese entered in the subtitles, which badly produced that.
If I knew I had all that, I wouldn't have wasted time with this one.:mad::FacePalm:

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
What a roll this game.
We select English language in the menu, but within the game it appears English subtitles, then changes to Russian, and even Japanese entered in the subtitles, which badly produced that.
If I knew I had all that, I wouldn't have wasted time with this one.:mad::FacePalm:
Weird. That never happened to me (playing on a Win10 PC).

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Weird. That never happened to me (playing on a Win10 PC).
But here with me 3 languages entered.
Changing the subject and taking advantage of the open topic.
I have a problem here.
When I enter an area where the lich is, I talk to him, and he tells me to find someone.
Then he says you can go, when I click on the exit symbol above left it never leaves this screen!!!
Every time I click there the linch speaks again you can go.
Do you know how to fix this bug?
lich.jpg

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
But here with me 3 languages entered.
Changing the subject and taking advantage of the open topic.
I have a problem here.
When I enter an area where the lich is, I talk to him, and he tells me to find someone.
Then he says you can go, when I click on the exit symbol above left it never leaves this screen!!!
Every time I click there the linch speaks again you can go.
Do you know how to fix this bug?
View attachment 1462854
Never had that problem either. Maybe you should install it again. What OS do you have?

3.40 star(s) 37 Votes