VN Ren'Py Completed The Book of Bondmaids [v1.87c + DLCs] [Kamti Games Studios]

3.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Ruizhen08

Sep 28, 2021
And how do you do that Ruizhen08? Could you post a small walkthrough for it please? For dummies like me lol
Of course. I did it myself so I can provide a small tutorial

1) Google RPA Extract by iwanPlays on itch.io. It's a single .exe called rpaExtract.exe
2) Search in the game folder for a big file with the .rpa extension (~2GB, the biggest file in the folder, I think, I don't remember the name exactly)
3) Drag that archive over the rpaExtract.exe icon and WAIT a little bit.
4) In the same folder you'll now have the extracted game files, sounds + music + all the images used in game (which is what you're looking for). Then just open the pictures and have fun :)

It's not animated i'm using mobile how to see animated sex scenes
There aren't any sex animations, only slideshows. The only animations available in the game are for the backgrounds (for example, in a dungeon there are burning torches that are animated). As I said above, I unpacked the game files. The sex scenes/frames are saved as .png files whereas the dynamic environmental backgrounds are .avi video files that are continuously looping.

TheSwagDaddy

May 26, 2020
Of course. I did it myself so I can provide a small tutorial

1) Google RPA Extract by iwanPlays on itch.io. It's a single .exe called rpaExtract.exe
2) Search in the game folder for a big file with the .rpa extension (~2GB, the biggest file in the folder, I think, I don't remember the name exactly)
3) Drag that archive over the rpaExtract.exe icon and WAIT a little bit.
4) In the same folder you'll now have the extracted game files, sounds + music + all the images used in game (which is what you're looking for). Then just open the pictures and have fun :)

There aren't any sex animations, only slideshows. The only animations available in the game are for the backgrounds (for example, in a dungeon there are burning torches that are animated). As I said above, I unpacked the game files. The sex scenes/frames are saved as .png files whereas the dynamic environmental backgrounds are .avi video files that are continuously looping.

Yohoo, it worked, thanks dude, cheers :) Btw, the filename is archive.rpa or something like that.

Memfys

Mar 30, 2021
Also, do you guys know what is the requirement of having sexytime with the princess? Couldn't figure it out yet.
i only reached bondage and anal plug. and after that i can't do anything, if you continue the plot, then she dies. i don't know if it's possible to have sex with her this way, but there is this picture in the archive. maybe it is not used at all

fakehb

Jun 30, 2020
Just to note, this isn't "final." Dev is talking about adding more features and bondsmaids (there's only the one right now) on his steam forums.

fakehb

Jun 30, 2020
The big thing that really rubs me the wrong way is that, at the start of the game the PC and Suspira are more or less equal lieutenants of the lich, and you're even able to assert some dominance over her. But regardless of the choices you make, by the end of the game you find yourself in a very subservient role. If anything the pro-lich path forces you to be more subservient in that you're more of an "underling" than a "contractor."

TheSwagDaddy

May 26, 2020
i only reached bondage and anal plug. and after that i can't do anything, if you continue the plot, then she dies. i don't know if it's possible to have sex with her this way, but there is this picture in the archive. maybe it is not used at all
Yeah you are probably right. The abuse bath is not interesting to me anyway.

Reactions: Tunak23

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
How did you reach those?

bloomers333

Oct 31, 2019
update: you need to choose the path of redemption (give the letter to the princess), like this is the only condition, and after sex with Lena and the phrase about the butt plug, a phrase will appear about the fact that it can be purchased from Elsa
I got the plug on path of redemption but I don't have an option to use it with the princess, how do I unlock that?

I also got the phrase to appear with Lena on the lich path but don't see any option to buy the plug from Elsa.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Sample Images
Is the goal of the sample images to make me not want to play the game? let us look through the pictures:
1. cucked by a lesbian
2. no sex
3. cucked by group skeletons
4. no sex
5. 2M 2F? is this wife swapping? how cucked
6. cucked by nasty old man. same one from 5.
7. no sex
8. no sex
9. no sex
10. no sex
11. no sex
12. fully clothed MC sexually tormenting a woman with tools
13. cucked by extremely ancient old man
14. cucked by nast old man from 5 and 6
15. cucked by lesbian
16. no sex
17. no sex

So... 17 sample images and most of them feature you getting cucked. Yet no cuck tag. so what is going on?
Is this a cuck game? if not then it is a bait and switch to NTR fans. If it is then why is it not tagged as such?
I am also not seeing a vouyorism yet the sample pictures feature the MC being a vouyor rather than a participant. Except maybe 5 and 12. (not too clear there)

Last edited:

pedant

Jul 1, 2020
I got the plug on path of redemption but I don't have an option to use it with the princess, how do I unlock that?

I also got the phrase to appear with Lena on the lich path but don't see any option to buy the plug from Elsa.
To use the butt plug on the princess, if I'm not mistaken, you need to choose the side of the Lich (give him the letter) and in dialogues with the princess, agree as much as possible, not demand to show breasts, etc. so that in dialogues to go to the phrases that she shows her breasts for show. She will ask for books and dresses as the story progresses, then she will start to spread her legs. If you cannot do this, try the console command: consent = X (X=1 ... 13) and: princess_status = X (X=1, 2, 3, 6)

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 38 Votes