VN Ren'Py Completed The Book of Bondmaids [v1.87c + DLCs] [Kamti Games Studios]

3.40 star(s) 37 Votes

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
the three symbols on the upper right are sort of alignments
ship = mercenary ending (with sorceress) have higher numbers than the others (neutrality/bargaining)
wine = damnation ending (don't give sparrows letter to princess) have higher numbers than the other (cruelty and loyalty to lich)
halo = master chi- princess/redemption ending (give letter to princess) have higher number than others (mainly good deeds)
oh, i think you get the wrong ideas...i was thinking about Sparrow's ending only. i unlocked same amount as your saves...and never find the ending for her. she may be a side character but i like her more than princess, linch

pedant

Jul 1, 2020
for the sparrow there seems to be no separate ending, in the ending for the princess where we are sitting in the garden with her a sparrow comes up and says that ...

Skan

Aug 25, 2017
It's a nice game, nice art, good story and the sex scenes are neither scarce and neither overwhelming.
As far as i know, there are 3 (+1) endings. You get the 3 endings by always choosing the same of the 3 alignments: "lich" ending, mercenary ending and princess ending.
You can see what ending you already have in the title screen depending on how many characters are with you around the fire.
On your third playthrough (assuming you already had 2 different endings and you are currently doing the last one) there will be a "secret" ending with a little twist and i guess some reference to the precedent game ( which i didn't play, unfortunately).

I will put the secret as a spoiler,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nov 10, 2017
oh, i think you get the wrong ideas...i was thinking about Sparrow's ending only. i unlocked same amount as your saves...and never find the ending for her. she may be a side character but i like her more than princess, linch
yeah, sparrow is strangely more... something you know.

I didn't get to play previous game as well.

was wondering what the princess was doing with the book to us in her ending. bind the hero? summon someone?

also wondering why it's necessary to play all three to get the secret ending

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mostly didn't understand the secret ending but the rest? it was a good story.

also felt like a finished MAIN story with lacking SIDE content with the MAIN bondmaid telling you to "tell me whether" this or that.
or mainly I just don't know what to do

Den187

Jun 27, 2017
Сложно. Сначала нужно распаковать файл archive.rpa с помощью утилиты rpaExtract. Потом декомпилировать файл options.rpyc с помощью утилиты uprpyc. И наконец заменить в нём строку "define config.language = "english"" на "define config.language = "russian"". Проще купить в том же Стиме :)
У вас есть измененный файл? Можете поделиться? :)
Do you have a modified file? Can you share it?

Vlad

Oct 9, 2016
У вас есть измененный файл? Можете поделиться? :)
Do you have a modified file? Can you share it?
Могу, но не буду. Во-первых игра скорее всего из архива его в первую очередь берёт и без замены не сработает. А во-вторых, всего 173 рубля игра в Стиме стоит. Хоть разработчик и жлоб, но она реально стоит дороже этих денег. Так что либо выполняйте квест по гайду, либо покупайте.

Reactions: enoddd

pedant

Jul 1, 2020
да, я русскоговорящий, я играл в COMPRESSED версию, в ней все распаковано, русская версия запустилась, для декомпиляции скриптов использовал un.rpyc, для редактирования options.rpy нельзя использовать обычный блокнот, нужно использовать например Notepad++

yes, I am Russian-speaking, I played the COMPRESSED version, everything is unpacked in it, the Russian version started, I used un.rpyc to decompile scripts, you cannot use a regular notepad to edit options.rpy, you need to use, for example, Notepad ++

Last edited:
Reactions: yivec15493

Den187

Jun 27, 2017
да, я русскоговорящий, я играл в COMPRESSED версию, в ней все распаковано, русская версия запустилась, для декомпиляции скриптов использовал un.rpyc, для редактирования options.rpy нельзя использовать обычный блокнот, нужно использовать например Notepad++
Я использую RPA Extractor для распаковки - очень удобно, но не был знаком с un.rpyc. Поместил ваш измененный файл в папку "game" и все уже на русском. Спасибо за советы.
I use RPA Extractor for unpacking - very convenient, but was not familiar with un.rpyc. I put your modified file in "game" folder and everything on Russian now. Thanks for advice.

Last edited:

fakehb

Jun 30, 2020
and somehow I managed to accidentally after inserting the anal plug in Lena to receive a message that the store's assortment was updated, but did not see a new product. I also don’t know a bug or feature when you buy all the goods available at the moment, the store is no longer available.
How did you get the plug? I finished a game without finding it.

Foreigner10

Oct 10, 2018
The game is pretty cool, has an interesting story, but it's very linear, despite having 3 or 4 endings, it had the potential to have more endings and alignment options, unfortunately these types of games, although interesting, always seem to put the protagonist in a passive/reactive situation, he does not take the reins of the situation, he only reacts to events by letting himself be carried along by the two poles of powers. In an upcoming game of this style, the game's creators could make an ending where the protagonist is a little smarter and more talented and takes power for himself, either in a political/military way or through taking the magical object for himself.

pedant

Jul 1, 2020
How did you get the plug? I finished a game without finding it.
I have not yet been able to figure out the exact conditions for obtaining an anal plug, but the choice of phrases at the first meeting with Lena / refusal to beat her and the following conversation with her mistress (Missalina) may matter. After that, access to the cork appeared when she remained lying with her booty on display, there was a phrase that I would put a cork in her, but I don't have it. After that, there will be a message that the cork can be bought from Elsa, after that there will be a dialogue with Elsa, she will say she will be able to get it in the near future.

StarrLord

May 29, 2017
if anyone needs to, to open this picture, you need to choose the help of skeletons for the first arrest, send all 6 skeletons to the back door, and choose an inspection with perversion
There's another way to get this picture as it's weird that they used it for the chandler scene as the hair color is different. On the arrest with the man and the woman waiting for you to check their stuff and their chest you have to bring the skeletons and then call them liars which both gives you this scene (this scene is the drawing of the girl in this scenario so it fits too) aswell as it's the only way to actually capture the person.

3.40 star(s) 37 Votes