VN Ren'Py Completed The Book of Bondmaids [v1.87c + DLCs] [Kamti Games Studios]

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes

will_990

Donor
May 21, 2018
Does this game have animated scenes, im confused by the game tag
No, not as far as I've played through it.
It doesn't matter however, the pictures are really nice and well done. :)

EDIT: As an afterthought: There are animated objects (torch lights, lightning arcs etc.) in the pictures, but se. animations...didn't find any.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bruno3

will_990

Donor
May 21, 2018
Sigh...just one short question to those how have finished the redemption path, please: Does it really end with just that book and "The End"? Don't get me wrong, the story is very intriguing and well written, but...this ending? Am I missing something?

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Sigh...just one short question to those how have finished the redemption path, please: Does it really end with just that book and "The End"? Don't get me wrong, the story is very intriguing and well written, but...this ending? Am I missing something?
On steam there is an achievement for a secret ending, but I don't know how to activate it

Reactions: will_990

Vlad

Oct 9, 2016
how turn on russian language? (available in steam version)
Сложно. Сначала нужно распаковать файл archive.rpa с помощью утилиты rpaExtract. Потом декомпилировать файл options.rpyc с помощью утилиты uprpyc. И наконец заменить в нём строку "define config.language = "english"" на "define config.language = "russian"". Проще купить в том же Стиме :)

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes