VN Ren'Py Completed The Book of Bondmaids [v1.87c + DLCs] [Kamti Games Studios]

3.50 star(s) 35 Votes

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Is this for real? A completed game with artwork that could be on the cover of any fantasy novel? A clear, concise, and interesting overview...and no Engrish!? Please tell me this isn't a hoax. I don't know how much content there is, but I'm diving in!
:love: I'm so happy right now
Dev's first game had a pretty bad reception on F95zone. Didn't play it so I can't tell you more about it. Hopefully the dev improved his craft between those games.
https://f95zone.to/threads/three-kingdoms-story-conussia-v2-0-bugfix-kamti.46165/

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Hey Dev.! The premise to this game is intriguing and interesting. The artwork looks original and well done. Please tell me that you may consider including an Android friendly version somewhere in the future??? Pretty please and in the meantime I will request it be ported by one of the best. If it's possible he is deadly when it comes to the porting game. Thanks for sharing your craft~

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
hmm is complete game.. but while playing i no clue what that top right means... yes i got the gold(Almost useless on here is like fake tits on zombie)... but what is the rest?? ship,glass wine, head? ttture.JPG

3.50 star(s) 35 Votes