3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
So, is the version 0.1 or 0.6? :unsure:
The developer does not number things that way.

The developer has chosen episodes.

So Episode 1-5 are one download. Episodes 6 - x are going to be a second doiwnload, and who knows if that will be the end or if he'll divide things further into a third executable.

Rycharde's Realm

Jan 17, 2018
W
The developer does not number things that way.

The developer has chosen episodes.

So Episode 1-5 are one download. Episodes 6 - x are going to be a second doiwnload, and who knows if that will be the end or if he'll divide things further into a third executable.
Oops! Wrong game. Yeah, been good on episodes, here. :LOL:

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
This dev is a bit misleading. The itch site is a mess. They have it set up to make it look as if The Full Season Episodes 1-5 are downloadable as public and free. However when you click download ($0.00 as indicated on the download link) to name your own price only episodes 1-3 are free . The download link for Episode 6 does the same thing, indicates $0.00 but it's $11 USD.

Then on Patreon their tiers specifically state that you get access to public builds if you give $2 or more, if it's a public release then why would you be paying 2 bucks to get special access to a public download? The rest of the tiers are trash requiring "months of patronage" in order to gain certain rewards.

As far as public releases go, doesn't look like they do them anymore since episode 3 came out a long time ago, seems like bs to get people to sub to lower tiers. There is no benefit to any low tier if you cannot get access to the game unless you sub to the $10 tier.

Semak34

Apr 12, 2023
Man, "choices" are in the story only to annoy you. You don't even have the illusion of choice, it's like a broken button that won't do anything.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Probably here, once one of the patreons feels like giving us a copy. Officially it's currently only available for paying members. So is episode 4-6 officially.
Don't imagine many "patreons" are actual members of F95, but friends and family of the Dev. The MC is handicapped with mental issues, and he's supposed to bread an entire town while he took a vow to be celibate...and his main LI is with another guy. Wow, such an exciting MC everyone can relate to...insert sarcasm...I'm more surprised to not see this abandoned than anything.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Don't imagine many "patreons" are actual members of F95, but friends and family of the Dev.
I wish I had that many friends and family. According to you he has over 450 friends and family. That is actually a pretty decent amount of patreon supporters. Definitely above average for games on the F95 site.

The rest of your post isn't worth reading. Just a bunch of rambling by a grumpy old man. Take my advice. Turn off the computer and go out and meet some real people. Life is too short to be grumpy about a free game you don't like.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes