VN Ren'Py The Builder [S2 Ep. 8.1] [LewdRobotics]

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
The flashback choices are wrong...
Ignore him - this works, dude is left outside and you can either cum or bend her over the table to humiliate him.
Let him in - results in both of you fucking her (which I presume should be the 'All inclusive' option)
All inclusive - is just the same as 'Ignore him'...

But just generally, lots of hot girls, Swathi is the hottest but I like Liz's vibe a lot too (that fisting scene was pleasantly pervy)... there was some really interesting tits on the girl who works in the hotel and the whole aunt/niece thing with the campers could be good too... I'm very into breeding - so this is looking like quite a promising one.

UseTheVALVE

May 18, 2020
This game looks interesting but IMO as a NTR lover, the scene with paul was amazing but i'm really not sure where he is going with this game.

He won't be able to please neither the harem nor the NTR fan i think. Also didn't expect the totally 18 daughters. Still the renders are great, there's some amazing scene le the whole Paul flashback but i jsut don't know where this is going.

Reactions: quiboune

jeedr66

Dec 23, 2019
Hello! Anyone else having some problems like the following??

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script_ep2.rpy", line 1186, in script call
    call carla_imp_mc from _call_carla_imp_mc
  File "game/script_ep3.rpy", line 181, in script
    $ karma += 1
  File "game/script_ep3.rpy", line 181, in <module>
    $ karma += 1
NameError: name 'karma' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script_ep2.rpy", line 1186, in script call
    call carla_imp_mc from _call_carla_imp_mc
  File "game/script_ep3.rpy", line 181, in script
    $ karma += 1
  File "/private/var/folders/5l/rsc1gb197430r2phqbly0th80000gn/T/AppTranslocation/C0B4FA99-B4A1-4B9A-98D4-6F92B9C595AC/d/The_Builder.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/private/var/folders/5l/rsc1gb197430r2phqbly0th80000gn/T/AppTranslocation/C0B4FA99-B4A1-4B9A-98D4-6F92B9C595AC/d/The_Builder.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script_ep3.rpy", line 181, in <module>
    $ karma += 1
NameError: name 'karma' is not defined

Darwin-19.6.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
The Builder Episode_3_B2
Tue Jul 12 22:06:56 2022

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Played the intro again, skipping the dialogue to check for anything new. Sadly nothing new was added on the path I chose, it's the same as before, up until the first day on the new town.

This game looks interesting but IMO as a NTR lover, the scene with paul was amazing but i'm really not sure where he is going with this game.

He won't be able to please neither the harem nor the NTR fan i think. Also didn't expect the totally 18 daughters. Still the renders are great, there's some amazing scene le the whole Paul flashback but i jsut don't know where this is going.
As an NTR appreciator the Paul memory was lame imo for the reason I mentioned earlier:
Back then there was an unavoidable sex scene at the beginning that, coupled with the unusually dense cum of the protagonist, made the NTR of the scene inexistent, as the baby would certainly belong to him.
The protagonist is presented as someone with a sperm count off the charts, someone able to impregnate anyone very easily, so the scene that would make Paul the one responsible for impregnating Carla and please the NTR crowd ends up losing most of its punch as that baby belongs to Knut, for sure. The worst part is that not making Knut get sloppy seconds would be easier than what the Dev decided to do, he went out of his way to ruin the scene with the game's premise.

The thing is, I snark about this game, but the renders are pretty good, and it's an interesting concept that the game then completely fails to realize. So it's more about frustration for what could have been good, than complaints about a bad game.
This is exactly the emotion it causes, the game has good enough visuals and a slow but nice storytelling. It's just sad that the story being told is lame.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
[SIZE=5]7767[/SIZE], thanks for posting this one! :devilish:
I just finished the first three chapters and was immediately sucked into this fascinating story!
Hope to see regular updates. The Builder was an instant favorite!
HUGE KUDOS to LewdRobotics for this amazing title!

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
They're cartoons, so don't have an age, unless you count the year or so since they were made in Daz3D.

Why would you want to quit?
Yes... we need to sleep sometime. There needs to be a game exit/quit button installed in a future update. :cool:(y)

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
When playing through "Choice" mode, I selected "All Inclusive (Both)" during the flashback scene with Carla where she got pregnant. The game showed the scene with just the MC, the rest of the game, then showed the same flashback scene with Paul, Carla and the MC together, and continued the game again from the end of Episode 2.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Multiple naming errors. 'karma' not defined; 'perv' not defined.
You missed the line in the changelog:

Episode 3 2022-05-28
3 new animations, 870+ renders, 6 new characters (5 female)
Added points system (hence previous saves won't work)
Made the Carla and Paul route optional
The episode ended up about twice the planned size. The first day in Fjorda for our hero turned out to be even more eventful than I originally foresaw.

Superscrew

Jul 6, 2020
View attachment 1643073

Overview:
In The Builder, you play the role of a skilled young man who is commissioned to build a memorial in a village in the far north. Soon you discover that your real task is quite different: In order to save the village from extinction, you must make all the women there pregnant.

Warnings:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-07-12
Release Date: 2022-05-28
Developer: LewdRobotics -
Censored: No
Version: Ep. 3
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Others:
ANDROID* - COMPRESSED

cebs thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1527085 View attachment 1527088 View attachment 1527089 View attachment 1527090 View attachment 1527091
I like the game, the dialog needs some help (for the english), but it loads slow moving from one post to the next.

seth23

Aug 12, 2020
For people confused about the NTR:

Originally, the game was pitched specifically as a harem game where the MC impregnates all the ladies in the village. However, the first release included an unavoidable scene of Paul fucking Gry in the bathroom, and Carla was explicitly already pregnant with Paul's kid. The dev originally didn't see it as a problem when it was pointed out, and then held a poll on Patreon that went overwhelmingly anti-NTR. The response was to add a harem path and kinda half-ass an NTR path rather than picking one and sticking with it.

So that led to the current state, where Paul fucks an identical lookalike to Gry in the bathroom on one path, and the odd code situation where Gry kicks him out in the harem path but the code still has indicators that they fucked, and the ridiculous stretched-ass logic of Carla's marriage to Paul being non-sexual and the MC having gotten her pregnant. It feels shoehorned in because it *absolutely was* shoehorned in.

I'm honestly still leery of the game moving forward anyway, given there are still indicators of not understanding what makes a harem+pregnancy game actually appeal to harem fans: the preview with a girl already pregnant from a donor instead of the MC is missing the point rather strongly. I assume the saving grace for the harem path there will be that it'll turn out to be the MC's donated sperm.
You all sound like a really entitled fandom. Give the dev some freedom to make the game they originally wanted to make. Don't be surprised if the game becomes less coherent, if you demand that the game be changed in retrospect to suit your pre-established tastes.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes