VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Bully I Hate [v0.7 Alpha] [Nylad]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

batmanmodi85

Nov 30, 2020
thank you for replying
I'll also wait for a reply from dev just to be certain.

Yes, I understand. But given how the beginning of the game starts, it's likely that the game is geared towards female domination. Let's see. There are two routes at the moment, but I think more female domination content... Maybe?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nylad and BTLD

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Kinks to come. Armpits?

One question. Is the kink for her armpits or is it mine?:unsure: :coffee:

tamzarian

Mar 29, 2018
the game don't work on linux. Renpy says it's Something about some sound files and you cannot play it.It works on windows.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The Bully I Hate [v0.7 Alpha] [Nylad] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 796 MB / 164 MB - TheBullyIHate-v0.7-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 762 MB / 130 MB - TheBullyIHate-v0.7-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
This is 100% just a v0.1 right? When I see v07 I think a game that has more than 2 minutes of content. I think 7 updates in.
Anyway good luck with your game. I guess I'll check it out again when it's got maybe 20 more updates if they are this small.

Nylad

Apr 29, 2018
I'll say it once, i'm not Pinkcake, NiiChan or Charon, i don't know anything about game development, i didn't have a teacher, i'm learning everything, all by myself, so it's useless to say again and again that it's "not great" "too simple" "too fast" i'm doing this in my free time and by passion (and my best), as for the famous "it's a copied", i talked with NiiChan, the dev of "My Bully is My Lover", he said himself that it's not, that's the last time i'll say it and that i'll answer to the unconstructive things.

Creating a game renpy without knowledge is not a simple thing, something that can take you 2 days to be done, can be played in an hour or two, and it does not matter, i do it for myself, not to please especially to all, if you like the game, thanks, otherwise i do not care literally. ;)

Symptoms-of-Depression.jpg

Reactions: NiiChan

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
I'll say it once, i'm not Pinkcake, NiiChan or Charon, i don't know anything about game development, i didn't have a teacher, i'm learning everything, all by myself, so it's useless to say again and again that it's "not great" "too simple" "too fast" i'm doing this in my free time and by passion (and my best), as for the famous "it's a copied", i talked with NiiChan, the dev of "My Bully is My Lover", he said himself that it's not, that's the last time i'll say it and that i'll answer to the unconstructive things.

Creating a game renpy without knowledge is not a simple thing, something that can take you 2 days to be done, can be played in an hour or two, and it does not matter, i do it for myself, not to please especially to all, if you like the game, thanks, otherwise i do not care literally. ;)

View attachment 1360083
That's just how the site works now. No matter how good your game gets, there will be always a person who will find fault and bring your game down. But... you know that antidotes are made using toxins? Sometimes... toxicity can only be healed using toxicity itself. :KEK:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nylad

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
That's just how the site works now. No matter how good your game gets, there will be always a person who will find fault and bring your game down. But... you know that antidotes are made using toxins? Sometimes... toxicity can only be healed using toxicity itself. :KEK:
that's like ...a really bad advice
I would say it's better if you just ignore people like that (who shit on the game for no good reason)
Better to keep yourself at a higher standard than lowering at their standard...cause usually when you do that ..and you lower yourself to their standard they beat you with experience for one...
I can understand defending your product but no need to be toxic about it....
Anyway ... those are my 2 cents.
EDIT : not sure what's suppose to be funny...but you do you ....I guess..

Nylad

Apr 29, 2018
that's like ...a really bad advice
I would say it's better if you just ignore people like that (who shit on the game for no good reason)
Better to keep yourself at a higher standard than lowering at their standard...cause usually when you do that ..and you lower yourself to their standard they beat you with experience for one...
I can understand defending your product but no need to be toxic about it....
Anyway ... those are my 2 cents.
EDIT : not sure what's suppose to be funny...but you do you ....I guess..

both-agree.gif

Reactions: BTLD

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Do i tell Jeevant or do i send the file
I am too late on catching up on reading thread it seems. Oh well anyways glad you managed to get the OP updated with the help of others . You can always do that in the future or PM me and i will do it for you. if you are stuck anywhere in future with any such problems don't hesitate to ask me.:)

• Red Heart

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I'm glad that the romance path came to the end for the bully. It could be interesting.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes