Game Developer
May 1, 2019
allblack20_poster.png Hello Everyone!
Good news!
THE BUM v0.7.9 Beta [JTStudio] for (win, mac) is now available on and for Lvl 5
Enjoy the GAME!

Reactions: hoodie13
Apr 13, 2024
Not played the game since the very early releases. Seems a bit has changed with the intro and it now mentions the game locks you out of scenes if you use cheats. Which scenes get locked out? It was rough playing even with cheats so has it got better and become playable?

Apr 13, 2024
On stage 3 with Maria. Asks me to take her to the lake but she say's she's not interested. I have 20 points with her so how do I progress? The walkthrough is really crap for giving direct information.

Okay. Not sure if I figured it out but it seems your score with the person who you're trying to progress with matches the score you have with them. So for Maria on level 3 I had 20 points which would not initiate the request to take her to the lake. So I stole a few plush toys and got her score to 30 and now she accept the invite. So level 4 could be 40 points needed etc. The guide needs to be properly written if so. Unless I missed that information.

Last edited:

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
It is logical to assume that there is nothing to go through. Correcting errors and optimizing the preparation of the transition to the new code in version XX.0, as usual :LOL:. We'll take a look, but personally I'm inclined to read the comments of my colleagues and then we'll see ;).
Don't your colleagues help you satisfy yourself by any chance?
Or when you go to bed with your girlfriend or wife, do you also ask them what to do?

You need a head to think for yourself.
Otherwise, you will remain weak and driven.

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
On stage 3 with Maria. Asks me to take her to the lake but she say's she's not interested. I have 20 points with her so how do I progress? The walkthrough is really crap for giving direct information.

Okay. Not sure if I figured it out but it seems your score with the person who you're trying to progress with matches the score you have with them. So for Maria on level 3 I had 20 points which would not initiate the request to take her to the lake. So I stole a few plush toys and got her score to 30 and now she accept the invite. So level 4 could be 40 points needed etc. The guide needs to be properly written if so. Unless I missed that information.
Good thinking, but it's not how it works in this game. Typically you need to have somewhere around 50+ relationship with characters, to be able to progress even in early stages.
Check my profile for the link to the guide.

Reactions: <JT>

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Or when you go to bed with your girlfriend or wife, do you also ask them what to do?

I completely agree with you, a respectable point of view. In order to think with your own head, you need information, and when you don't have it, there are only conjectures and assumptions. As for the method of collecting information, this is limited only by the flight of fantasy. The opinion of interested people is also not a bad source against the background of a complete absence, although not always reliable :) . Then the process of analysis and synthesis imposed on your own worldview and making a decision that suits you at the moment. This is my subjective opinion based on some experience and is correct only for me, I don't know about others :).With respect, A.M.

Reactions: <JT>
Apr 13, 2024
Good thinking, but it's not how it works in this game. Typically you need to have somewhere around 50+ relationship with characters, to be able to progress even in early stages.
I'll have a look because the game is making no sense when using the guide thats on the first page. Get a job at the bank. Gets refused and locked out of job. The walkthrough needs an actual order in which you can make progress and why is it switching between looking like a bum, getting cleaned up and then looking like a bum again. The dev clearly made a game for himself which even he doesn't seem to understand.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Bum [v0.7.8 Beta] [JTStudio] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,68 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,65 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
---------------------------------
The Bum [v0.7.8 Beta] [JTStudio] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.7.5 Beta Hot Fix 1 -> v0.7.8 Beta [531 MB]
- - - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Uddu

Mar 11, 2022
Hey guys, can someone tell me if the saves are compatible with now or you still need to start from scratch every new update?

Apr 13, 2024
Hi again,

Following your guide and got Maria at the apartment and the sex scenes are in score stages but it doesn't show the scores until you press stop and it seems if you press stop too soon it resets the lot. Is there an actual tactic to this or something else the dev has implemented RNG on?

Gameshot33

Nov 3, 2022

View attachment 3689476
Overview:
A former drug cartel gang member just out of jail finds himself on the street with no money,
no home, and possibly no future...
Will he be able to survive in the cruel world of The BUM where there is a lot of lawlessness?
Will he be able to become a normal person, or will he remain a bastard?
Just do it!​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-31
Release Date: 2024-04-19
Developer: JTStudio - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.8 Beta
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

In this version of the game, there may be problems with old saves.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: GDRIVE - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac:
GDRIVE - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Extra:
Italian translation* -
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2024379 View attachment 2024376 View attachment 2423932 View attachment 2624527 View attachment 2624525 View attachment 2624528 View attachment 2423934 View attachment 2423935 View attachment 2624524 View attachment 2624523 View attachment 2624526 View attachment 2624529 View attachment 2624530 View attachment 2024381 View attachment 2423929 View attachment 2423930 View attachment 2423940
The scenes and girls are great but for me what is making the game bad is the way the sandbox is in the game

Apr 13, 2024
The scenes and girls are great but for me what is making the game bad is the way the sandbox is in the game
Yeah he really made the game a complete chore to play. Excellent models rather than the typical generic stuff, but it is the worst structured adult game I have ever experienced. I couldn't pay for this. I don't know how you make an actual fuck scene difficult but the dev has even managed to do that.

Edit
Yeah I'm deleting this piece of shit.

Last edited:

小雪

Nov 11, 2017
You need to get Abigail's stats for drunk at 85+ & happy at 100, then select "I think it's time for us to go!". She must agree with you taking her back to her place. Save before you leave the cafe, you can randomly encounter Diego & Eddy after the cutscene, if you don't - re-load and try again.

How to increase happy to 100? I keep getting stuck at 82

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016

If it's something you're not sure about and they may have experience to offer advice, yep you are good to ask them and you should.

Same as with a partner, if you aren't open about what YOU want and ask what THEY want, you may never actually realize they like some things that aren't expected, and your ideas may spur something in them they had not considered. It's a win-win.

So not sure if you're just being an ass with the response, or are an arrogant type (which is how your response comes across strongly btw) but there is zero wrong with asking for opinions and having an open dialogue. Only an idiot would never look for outside information and only rely on what they have experienced themselves.

2.60 star(s) 58 Votes