Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Hey guys, just to make it clear, sharing Franciska with pedro is the only way to progress her quest right? or it is worth to wait fo a more excluive route in the future?

Apr 13, 2024
Hey guys, just to make it clear, sharing Franciska with pedro is the only way to progress her quest right? or it is worth to wait fo a more excluive route in the future?
It's broken. The threesome part is broken by playing naturally and has to be corrected by altering the files. Can't be arsed with shit like that myself so ditched her quest.

Reactions: Sinxflavio2
Apr 13, 2024
I eventually got the car and it says I'll be paying tax and insurance. It was bad enough that rent doesn't come out automatically. Does the dev make you have to run around paying other bills too? More tedious than real life.

Edit
Yeah he has. What a twat. Two different days having to go manually pay bills. Dev has no fucking clue about flow.

Last edited:
Reactions: animeking2264

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Guys how the hell do i progress the stage 1 Bridjet

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I tried making intoxication 99 and happiness 100, the ask about the fetish and the i love you Bridget, intoxication 86 and hapiness 86, then ask about the fetish and the i love you Bridget and none of them work, i spent ingame weeks trying and nothing, tried editing save and don't editing and still nothing

Apr 13, 2024
Does anyone have a walkthrough?

This user guide is so much better than the devs guide.

Guys how the hell do i progress the stage 1 Bridjet

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I tried making intoxication 99 and happiness 100, the ask about the fetish and the i love you Bridget, intoxication 86 and hapiness 86, then ask about the fetish and the i love you Bridget and none of them work, i spent ingame weeks trying and nothing, tried editing save and don't editing and still nothing
Use this guide for step by step. Much better than that dev written guide.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sinxflavio2

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
I eventually got the car and it says I'll be paying tax and insurance. It was bad enough that rent doesn't come out automatically. Does the dev make you have to run around paying other bills too? More tedious than real life.

Edit
Yeah he has. What a twat. Two different days having to go manually pay bills. Dev has no fucking clue about flow.
YHEA! I love my job!

ENJOY THE GAME!!!

ezgif.gif

Reactions: killer12asdrtwete
Apr 13, 2024
No matter what I try I cannot trigger the office BJ with Bridget, nor get the ass job in the car. I did the Catalina stuff and got caught, even shown Bridget the cock in the office but she always leave when at the car scene and the office thing has stopped asking to see the cock. Any ideas anyone?

Apr 13, 2024
Worse game ever. Impossible to play.
If you played his previous project called Gordon, then you would know the dev had serious talent. But then towards the last couple of releases of Gordon the dev started adding in loads of useless and grindy mechanics, as well as more RNG. It made Gordon end like a sack of shit. Then he released this project and everything that was bad in Gordon he went into overdrive with The Bum. Damn shame as he creates originals models and his animations are top notch, but the gameplay overall is top tier dogshit.

2.60 star(s) 58 Votes