Mastabra

Dec 8, 2023
We have no info no WT no guidance for this version and also the coming one 0.7.9.

Dev vision is understanding I mean he do what he wants but too many peoples are asking for support/guidance and he seems to not care at all ....

Lucifel

Sep 20, 2018
I don't like to be super negative but this game rubs me the wrong way at every step. I don't think it's even worth me listing everything because it's kind of the entire game design.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017

This user guide is so much better than the devs guide.

Use this guide for step by step. Much better than that dev written guide.
Why the hell ins't this in the op???? thank you man, thank you!

Dec 9, 2023
jak mluvit v pátek s licinií?
Mám její dceru a všechno,
co teď chce, abych si s ní promluvil a ona mě posílá pryč, proč?

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
No matter what I try I cannot trigger the office BJ with Bridget, nor get the ass job in the car. I did the Catalina stuff and got caught, even shown Bridget the cock in the office but she always leave when at the car scene and the office thing has stopped asking to see the cock. Any ideas anyone?
You have to complete her path first, then you have to select the "You're driving me crazy" option multiple times before she agrees.

how to start the story of licinia on friday in her bedroom?
You have to complete Dilara first, then talk to her on Friday at midday and ask her how things are going with Julio.

whats the new content in this update?
3 new scenes with Barbara, story for Dilara, and story and 1 scene for Licinia.

save from last update??
Old saves aren't compatible, you would just get an error.

Of anyone has licinia walkthrough then please drop it here
There is no official walkthrough for .78. You have to complete Dilara first, then talk to her on Friday at midday and ask her how things are going with Julio. After that drink with Julio on Friday evening ( need whiskey). Get his drunk and happy stats high (it doesn't matter if you get his drunk to 100 it doesn't end the event) then exhaust all of his talk options. Save the "what is your dream" option for last to progress with Licinia. Then, wait a whole week to talk to Licinia on Friday again and tell her you talked to Julio. Then you need to get a costume from Karen, you have to talk to her on a day where she is lying on a counch in her living room to get the option. Then you go back to Licinia in her penthouse on a Friday and give her the outfit. Tell her you want to watch and tell her to turn around and you should get the option for her scene. That's it.

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
Forgot to mention that Licinia's progress was bugged for me, you have to manually open the console and enter "liciniastage = 1" In order for the option to ask her about Julio to appear. I'll attach a save in case you just want the scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: jerf muse
2.60 star(s) 58 Votes