jose 1829

Dec 29, 2020
Good morning people, I'm not much of a writer but can someone give me the updated game with this latest version. I admit that the game is good but I'm too lazy to start over since my previous saves are not accepted by the game.
Psdta if there is someone here who speaks Spanish, it would be easier for me to communicate and in the process I make friends. In advance I am grateful to those who respond to my post.

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
Is this how you do it?
You declare values like this:
var_bank_nestor_event_active = True
bridjet_approachable = 100

For those unfamiliar with console I recommend using URM, since it has a UI. Hence fewer chances to mess up with typos or wrong syntax:
1717296697708.png
Did you enable cheats when you started the game? If so, you might be screwed. :KEK:
It's possible to temporarily disable cheat menu by setting:
cheat_menu = False

Reactions: Attal and randomv

SM0292

Nov 17, 2021
You can unlock all bonus pics by doing the following:

1. Run UnRen in the game directory: https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
  2. Write a simple Python script that calls the Coding_Photo function, you can find it in the extracted game files, the function accepts only the name of the file and the decoding key which seems to be 10 for all files
While I do support the author on Patreon I don't have enough time to play through the game each new update to get the scenes, so for me it's much easier to extract the files to view new renders which are always fantastic.

Here's a link to all the decoded bonus pictures in v0.7:
2. Write a simple Python script that calls the Coding_Photo function, you can find it in the extracted game files, the function accepts only the name of the file and the decoding key which seems to be 10 for all files - Can you please help on how to do this exactly?

Apr 13, 2024
You declare values like this:
var_bank_nestor_event_active = True
bridjet_approachable = 100

For those unfamiliar with console I recommend using URM, since it has a UI. Hence fewer chances to mess up with typos or wrong syntax:
View attachment 3696053

It's possible to temporarily disable cheat menu by setting:
cheat_menu = False
Cheers lad. I will continue with the renpy console altering for now as not many games I try tend to need stuff like altering variables. But thanks for explaining and showing me. I should start getting some results now.

Also on how to remove cheats as randomv pointed out I was chasing scenes with cheats switched on, and was basically wasting my time. I'm on stages 6 of Nestor story now and it appears Bridget has been reset and hates us. Once I get this story done I shall remove cheats and look for those scenes again.

Edit
Works like a charm. Saved me waiting days for triggering Nestor begging in bank and I can also change hour of day. My poor fucking mouse finger with all that clicking and I could have just done this to get through days.

Edit
Damn! It seems when asking Maria to leave the couch to stop pissing off visitors it ended the relationship as I cannot fuck her at Nestor's BBQ. Made a save at that point if anyone knows how to sort it out with a variable.

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2024
Okay so I got as far as I could with the Nestor story. I then switched off cheats using console command. I then went to see Bridjet at the limo and this time she said I was going to far as she was now seeing my friend. So perhaps there is a cut-off for when you can get the BJ and ass job off her.

Sucks after getting that far but nothing to bothersome. I will reapply the cheats as it's a chore without them.

Edit
Ah shit. Something must have screwed up when I was playing the hot shot with Nestor because now all stages with the women have reset to zero. Not sure if playing all those games caused me to miss rent or something or I screwed up a variable but yeah. All that time for nothing. Oh well. Even reloading older saves never helped so I'm shit out of luck now. Doesn't the dev prevent old saves which each update anyway? If not screw it anyway. Saw what I could. Cheers for the help you guys, you made this game so much more playable and easy to get through.

Edit Edit

Hmmm. Managed to find a save just before fight with Flamingo which keeps all stats correct but will be before Nestor story. Might be okay for now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sindar

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a trick to getting Teo to show up outside the Luxury Apartments? It took me weeks of checking to find him for the unlock of Bella's story, and then after I've spoken to her in the Store I'm supposed to meet him again for stage two and I've again been checking for a couple of weeks with no luck.

2.60 star(s) 59 Votes