Oct 17, 2020
OKay.. but for real tho..

How tf does one get rid of the damn logo?? Getting slapped every few scenes or someshit is hella annoying.. Like bruh.. come on.. we know the game is called The Bum by now..

I get wanting to promote the name or the game and whatnot, ya know? Like, good shot to, Mr Dev, no hate to you.. but just a tiny itty bitty lil bit of "not-quite-cool" for the logo pops, ya know? lolol

Anyone have any idea for a mod or fix or.. fuck, I dunno.. something we can do? Like, I dunno.. editing .rpy files or something maybe? If I knew which file to take a look at, I would've tried it myself, but I'm hella stupid when it comes to that lmaooo:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
Hey guys can you use old save files with new updates or that isn't fixed yet?
It won't be fixed. Latest versions introduce new variables for new characters that aren't present in old save files. The only solution is to start from scratch. Btw, there's also an additional prologue scene that sets up some of the new characters.

daddy44cool54

May 3, 2021
Stuck at BRIDJET stage 2. She is not calling MC in office and also cant find and go to BRIDJET'S PENTHOUSE . Help anyone

Edit: Somhow managed now when i ask her " I NEED MONEY… " she responds "no". Her alchol is 91 and happyness 100.

Last edited:

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
is there a console or something to make it a bit easier
There's an in-game cheat menu that can be activated after the prologue, which already makes the playthrough significantly easier, since you can get a truckload of money, max out relationship stats, etc.
If you want a more complex approach of editing game variables yourself, use the Universal Ren'Py Mod, but keep in mind to make a backup save before editing things (especially, if you're not sure what the variable does). Otherwise, you can mess up your save file and some game quests might not trigger as a result.

Bdgp39

Dec 2, 2023
I saw some other people saying that Karen doesn't appear in front of the cheap apartments on version 0.6.5. I checked the script.rpyc file and noticed that "karenstage" was the only one that was set on 4 instead of 0 by default. Everything was ok after changing it to 0.

Please create a backup of your script file if you try this, I have no clue how renpy works so idk if this may lead to issues in other parts of the game.

Edit: I attached my script file in case you don't know how to make the change by yourself. Drag and drop it in the "game" folder)

Last edited:

Kingdom 84

Aug 1, 2021
The hero for this game won't be the someone dropping the next big update but it will be the person who can drop the save files for all the sex scenes. That's what we really need lol.

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
The hero for this game won't be the someone dropping the next big update but it will be the person who can drop the save files for all the sex scenes. That's what we really need lol.
In our Discord you can meet many of your idols

Carapeto

May 20, 2020
Anyone has the save right after the shootout in Salazr's house? I was loading and trying to enter the house and instead of loading after i die, i save

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
allblack15_poster.png Hello Everyone!
Good news!
THE BUM v0.7 Beta [JTStudio] for (win, mac) is now available on and for Lvl 2
Enjoy the GAME!

Reactions: Aleks Mark
2.60 star(s) 59 Votes