daddy44cool54

May 3, 2021
keep doing it till you reach 90 or more and her drunk level should be in red but not to the point she gets up and leave. That's how I did it in my play through .
I will try. i am currently doing the Bella children save. Stuck at that too. When the person guide me to move "Slowly/fast/normal". Cant cross that. it took very long for the person to give the command that the timer gets completed. Too bugy game. To be honest Its getting frustrating.

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
Anybody have full save or something ? because this game taking so much time. so can anyone pls share?
There's a link to JT's discord in the OP. In that discord there is a room called the lumber room that has multiple saves you can download.

Reactions: krodor

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
allblack15_poster.png Hello Everyone!
Good news!
THE BUM v0.7 Beta [JTStudio] for (win, mac) is now available on and for Lvl 1
Enjoy the GAME!

Reactions: work man and lycix

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
Hi there,
is this game only playable with cheats?
Untill you save after every move there is NO chance to survive when changing places.
Move somewhere - two guys with guns - NO options - BAAM dead - what´s that for a game?
Some hints at the beginning would be VERY useful.
Even this arnold guy is strange. Buy something (?) - but there is no house built of bricks anywhere- strange!
Can anyone please give hints?

• Red Heart
Reactions: kino30055

@Vallhalla@

Nov 13, 2017
Hi there,
is this game only playable with cheats?
Untill you save after every move there is NO chance to survive when changing places.
Move somewhere - two guys with guns - NO options - BAAM dead - what´s that for a game?
Some hints at the beginning would be VERY useful.
Even this arnold guy is strange. Buy something (?) - but there is no house built of bricks anywhere- strange!
Can anyone please give hints?
you just do not say Salazar at the beginning and everything will be fine
just say your name and then shut up

Reactions: Hans98
2.60 star(s) 59 Votes