ffm89

Jul 16, 2021
anyone got any ideas why the application won't execute?

was working yesterday now won't open at all.

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
OP? other page? lol not everyone knows these things
Original Post, the first post of the first page.

anyone got any ideas why the application won't execute?

was working yesterday now won't open at all.
Similar thing happened to me after I messed around with the console. I had to delete the "persistent" file in the save directory in order to fix it. Don't know if that's your problem too but hope it helps.

Reactions: ffm89

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
Nestor stage 7 i am stuck in this go to Nestor house Sunday afternoon plz help me
Try to get bridget happy parameter to 90 or more and at random moment she will get up to get some food on table. You wanna keep going til the moment she gets up and her pants will tear and follow her and nestor to the restroom.

rondakk

Jul 18, 2021
Nestor stage 5 FRIDAY AFTERNOON GO TO BRIDJET'S PENTHOUSE ??? bt where is BRIDJET'S PENTHOUSE ?? telll me

ffm89

Jul 16, 2021
Nestor stage 5 FRIDAY AFTERNOON GO TO BRIDJET'S PENTHOUSE ??? bt where is BRIDJET'S PENTHOUSE ?? telll me
I believe you have to work in the bank until she calls you in then you will have to do the drunk happy prompts and ask her about a job etc. and she will invite you to the penthouse

Z3D666

Aug 3, 2022
Guys
Bridget happynes more than 90 right ? I buy gifts why I can't ? Can you Explain step by step

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
STAGE 11 – MEET BELLA AT NESTOR'S HOUSE ON MONDAY OR TUESDAY MIDDAY ● Just do it and choose “KISS HER!”
....Never !!!
-------------------------------------
Go GATEWAY on Sunday(day) and find hidden label (you need more than 20 beer (better more) and about 10 drugs) ● Choose “HI GUY!” after that “HOW ABOUT HANGING OUT TOGETHER?” after that “YES!” Diego say: "NO"
End....
--------------------------------------------------------------
Fuck with Karen and Gordon (3 angle) ● After you have helped Gordon, you can go to Karen’s room on Monday morning. Enjoy)))
It's not in threesome !!!
------------------------------------------------
THE BUM STORY If you have stage 3 or stage 4 with Karen then you definitely need to lower it to 1 or 2 (You have to wait for the moment when Karen comes to your house when Maria will be there)

I play on stage 1-2-3-4.....nothing..Karen is not coming..
-------------------------------------------------------
Anal fuck Adriana (3 angle) ● Go on the beach on Sunday and find Adriana. ● You need have sobering pills and be in the BUM mode ● Talk with her, she will say that she has no money to buy sobering pills for her boyfriend, offer help ● After that talk with her again and choose “I HAVE…” after that “FIRST I NEED YOUR GRATITUDE…” after that choose 3 times “KNEAD HER ASS WITH YOUR FINGERS” after that choose “FUCK HER IN THE ASS!”. Enjoy)))
Never... only.repeats itself many times on the beach..
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Threesome with Jacqueline and Eddy (3 angle) ● Find her with Eddy in front of his apartment on Thursday afternoon, choose “HEY! WHAT’S GOING ON?” after that choose “STOP FOOLING HER! GIVE HER THE MONEY!” Enjoy))
No chance...

Someone's tip..saving...etc

Thanks..
And good game everyone!

daddy44cool54

May 3, 2021
Try to get bridget happy parameter to 90 or more and at random moment she will get up to get some food on table. You wanna keep going til the moment she gets up and her pants will tear and follow her and nestor to the restroom.
I am not able to make happy > 90. I am able to give her gift only once. Please help. Her alcohol level increases quickly and then the party ends

2.60 star(s) 59 Votes