Rkiks

Nov 7, 2019
Added an event with Garnett at Hector's penthouse party Added an event with Bridjet at Hector's penthouse party
how to do it?

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
It's in the changelog for the 0.5 Beta & says

0.5 beta:

• Added Karen's story (Relationships, and the game walkthrough has progress and regression).
  • Passage has many options (NTR inclusive, completely avoidable)
  • Fixed a bug with the appearance of Karen and Diego at gateaway
  • Fixed several graphical bugs with Maria.
  • Some locations have been replaced with new ones (improved graphics and surroundings)
  • Fixed several syntax errors
  • Added new game logo
  • Fixed a bug with the appearance of the dialogue button with Diego at Eddie's house
  • Fixed a bug with Maria's picture shifting when she first appeared in the game (meeting with Nester)
  • Changed entry options to Eddie's house
  • Added many music tracks to different situations
  • Martha's reaction bug to various player statuses in the shop has been fixed.
  • Added two new characters
  • Fixed several bugs when initializing the game
  • Added beach event with Garnett, Jacqueline, and Enrique
  • Added new achievements in the form of bonus renders in 4K
  • Fixed a bug with sound during a party at Hector's penthouse
  • Added an event with Garnett at Hector's penthouse party
  • Added an event with Bridjet at Hector's penthouse party
  • Added an event with Karen at Cheap apartment
  • Changed the cheat menu (removed a bug with the menu going beyond the screen borders)
Interesting. I think Gordon is one of them, since he wasn't in the last update. Don't know who the second one would be.

any patch for fixing the bugs? every click an error popup, and since it's kinda difficult game to play i wish to continue with my old saves and not to start over
why so many erors?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 3979, in <module>
NameError: name 'music_date_cycle' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/cheap_apartament.rpyc", line 4849, in script call
^�5u�a��ǒ��&�'��3���ᢩ�4!F�T�`AV/� �t��9Z|Ό^>��t1ef���s+��ɲdQi�*8��B{�X�I������ly)}�+>`+�h3Vd�v@�h�`쀂A�m�9�Gu�*<Ԫ���5�� d ���P�H�+jz�/����T��)�^!n*�S)�P?�4��t�����׊ܸ�Gb��$�?Sq=Ks=[,���Ʃ>o��S��uhL��'<�D��k�b����W��W4�*�c@*��R�qu�ߑ��`��pjǷ�շ�j���\���~^g�ᶋ�|~_/4��`I`��¾D�����c�ă�27�h9�ċĂK��4����
File "game/cheap_apartament.rpyc", line 4827, in script call
�S����Bڋ!r
File "game/cheap_apartament.rpyc", line 4814, in script call
�q��F�7�*��j���۵ʷ�!߮�<�����n�}�� 7������f�����q��
File "game/cheap_apartament.rpyc", line 4829, in script call
"�BϦh�z�Mq���R~�&���
File "game/cheap_apartament.rpyc", line 4813, in script call
�.��z�� ���]���r��}��
File "game/cheap_apartament.rpyc", line 4846, in script call
R����ۏr���[��'J�W~%CH�/��W�d��^A����D��*#�q��SF��
Are you using old saves? Old saves aren't compatible and you have to start a new game.

What can we expect in 0.5.5
It's focused on Bella.

Did you seen karen in the cheap apartment?
Do you mean the MCs apartment? Yeah, but it was just a short conversation at the door like the rest of the girls.

Added an event with Garnett at Hector's penthouse party Added an event with Bridjet at Hector's penthouse party
how to do it?
Work for Hector on Sunday. At 21:00 they will have a Party. First, talk to everyone while they are gathered together. For Bridjet, talk to her and Hector and then go to Bella's changing room and peek. For Garnett, talk to her and Osvaldo and accept his offer and peek.

Jul 14, 2023
When you get into a fight, how do you fight back? What are the controls? There are no screen prompts or hint system...I mean you're just out of prison and a little hash-pot like Diego is doing a 'Rocky' number on you...and you haven't even swung a punch. Embarrassing and frustrating!

Last edited:

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
When you get into a fight, how do you fight back? What are the controls? There are no screen prompts or hint system...I mean you're just out of prison and a little hash-pot like Diego is doing a 'Rocky' number on you...and you haven't even swung a punch. Embarrassing and frustrating!
There's a punch and kick button that randomly appears on screen, I just mash and hope for the best. Try to save beforehand if you can.

Last edited:

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
Before the fight, you can increase Strength=100 with the Cheats menu, and also increase the mc's Energy bar above 100 by installing the Universal Ren'Py Mod
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and with the Universal mod you can also remember the variables you want to edit, so you don't have to search for them again.

Last edited:

Timiase

Feb 20, 2018
Nestor or Hector stage 1 not working for me. He never shows up in bank. Any help, also love the models in this game but a game should not rely completely on random chance. We're not playing a game at this point we are playing pinball.

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
Nestor or Hector stage 1 not working for me. He never shows up in bank. Any help, also love the models in this game but a game should not rely completely on random chance. We're not playing a game at this point we are playing pinball.
It worked for me but it did take him a couple of days to show up. Make sure you have Bella at stage four and that you told Nestor the good news about Hector. I was working with a Normal look when he showed up.

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
allblack11_poster.png
Hello Everyone!
Good news!
THE BUM v0.5.5 Beta [JTStudio] for (win, mac) is now available on Patreon( ) and Subscribestar( ) for Lvl 5
Enjoy the GAME!

• Love
Reactions: James H Boner

lord92

Jul 31, 2019
View attachment 2896761
Hello Everyone!
Good news!
THE BUM v0.5.5 Beta [JTStudio] for (win, mac) is now available on Patreon( ) and Subscribestar( ) for Lvl 5
Enjoy the GAME!
why so much erors how to fix
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 3979, in <module>
NameError: name 'music_date_cycle' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/cheap_apartament.rpyc", line 4849, in script call
^�5u�a��ǒ��&�'��3���ᢩ�4!F�T�`AV/� �t��9Z|Ό^>��t1ef���s+��ɲdQi�*8��B{�X�I������ly)}�+>`+�h3Vd�v@�h�`쀂A�m�9�Gu�*<Ԫ���5�� d ���P�H�+jz�/����T��)�^!n*�S)�P?�4��t�����׊ܸ�Gb��$�?Sq=Ks=[,���Ʃ>o��S��uhL��'<�D��k�b����W��W4�*�c@*��R�qu�ߑ��`��pjǷ�շ�j���\���~^g�ᶋ�|~_/4��`I`��¾D�����c�ă�27�h9�ċĂK��4����
File "game/cheap_apartament.rpyc", line 4827, in script call
�S����Bڋ!r
File "game/cheap_apartament.rpyc", line 4814, in script call
�q��F�7�*��j���۵ʷ�!߮�<�����n�}�� 7������f�����q��
File "game/cheap_apartament.rpyc", line 4829, in script call
"�BϦh�z�Mq���R~�&���
File "game/cheap_apartament.rpyc", line 4813, in script call
�.��z�� ���]���r��}��
File "game/cheap_apartament.rpyc", line 4846, in script call
R����ۏr���[��'J�W~%CH�/��W�d��^A����D��*#�q

SM0292

Nov 17, 2021
Anyone seen the sex scene of Gordon and Karen. Can't see it, tried multiple times and with multiple iterations

2.60 star(s) 59 Votes