melodias1983

Jun 4, 2020
hello everyone, ask, how do I manage to unleash the threesome with karen and gordon? .. every time they take me out of the room

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
Is it me or is the game unclear on the main hints of the game itself?

Yes i'm cheating, because seriously.... i have no fucking clue what to do....
and the maria walkthrough? where the fuck do i even meet her?

already have the cheap appartment.

uhm the bank job,

Knocking on the door's next to the cheap appartment, truly doesn't lead to anything...
The milf in the bank (the boss)
can't contineu with her... Hint say's i have to be in the bank with normal clothes during workhours....
well.... a what next is quite helpfull... just fucking standing in the bank doesn't do shit...

oh and then
The girl with the pink cheeks and glasses....
forgot the name...
hint: go to the locker room after a days work.... well um... been working for 6 day's straight, in and out the locker room...
no progress....

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
Is it me or is the game unclear on the main hints of the game itself?

Yes i'm cheating, because seriously.... i have no fucking clue what to do....
and the maria walkthrough? where the fuck do i even meet her?

already have the cheap appartment.

uhm the bank job,

Knocking on the door's next to the cheap appartment, truly doesn't lead to anything...
The milf in the bank (the boss)
can't contineu with her... Hint say's i have to be in the bank with normal clothes during workhours....
well.... a what next is quite helpfull... just fucking standing in the bank doesn't do shit...

oh and then
The girl with the pink cheeks and glasses....
forgot the name...
hint: go to the locker room after a days work.... well um... been working for 6 day's straight, in and out the locker room...
no progress....
There's a guide for version 0.5. Idk why it isn't linked in the OP but you can find it linked a couple pages back and on the discord.

You meet Maria in Nestor's home, take the bus then go up. You only unlock the neighbors (Karen and Barbara) after you get to stage 9 of Maria's route. Pretty sure you have to be a BUM for parts of her route, you can revert back to being a BUM by not paying for your apartment and getting evicted.

For Bridjet (bank milf) you have to progress with her daughter Garnett up to stage 2. Also, you need to be NORMAL in order to do both routes.

For Franciska, you have to agree to a deal with PEDRO then go to the locker room at 18:00 to see the scene. Good luck.

Vivec

Aug 31, 2017
Hi,
How can I activate the cheat menu ? I didn't want to use it at first so I choose "no" but now I would like to have it...

melodias1983

Jun 4, 2020
SOMEONE:: HELP: "hello everyone, ask, how do I manage to unleash the threesome with karen and gordon? .. every time they take me out of the room"

Donkork

Jan 26, 2018
Can some one post working save on moment 4.7 ended or even 4.5? even moment maria story is on lvl 9 or 10 would be good, just dont want to start from beggining agaain. THX!!

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
There's a guide for version 0.5. Idk why it isn't linked in the OP but you can find it linked a couple pages back and on the discord.

You meet Maria in Nestor's home, take the bus then go up. You only unlock the neighbors (Karen and Barbara) after you get to stage 9 of Maria's route. Pretty sure you have to be a BUM for parts of her route, you can revert back to being a BUM by not paying for your apartment and getting evicted.

For Bridjet (bank milf) you have to progress with her daughter Garnett up to stage 2. Also, you need to be NORMAL in order to do both routes.

For Franciska, you have to agree to a deal with PEDRO then go to the locker room at 18:00 to see the scene. Good luck.

Thanks this might be very hulpfull m8.

And yes the wt linked would be pretty much appreciated, im sure for those following in search of these answers.

Reactions: randomv

SethCarnius

Aug 31, 2022
Hey just an idea, but you have to spend alot of time in the bank when you'er on the job. wouldn't it be nice if there was a vendingmachine where you can get food?

2.60 star(s) 59 Votes