CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
Is there something that tells me what to do to have a shower, get an apartment or something like that instead of everyone telling me I stink and pretty much telling me to piss off?
The mc with the look of a The Bum can wash himself in the bathroom sink in the alley, or in a bathroom in the courtyard of Nestor's house (travelling to that location with the bus), or in the bathroom of the Bank after getting the job as a guard (also in the bathroom of Salazar's Penthouse after he gets a job there). In order to be able to rent the apartment (where besides sleeping he can also clean himself), or to get in without being asked to leave some places because of that Bum look, he has to go to the Barber's Shop to change his look to Normal. But for example the job of guard at the Bank is not given if the mc have a Normal look, but when is The Bum, so it is convenient to advance in The Bum route before going through the barbershop to continue advancing in the stages that require the mc to have a Normal look. Because to switch between the Normal or The Bum look, the mc have to stop paying the rent of the apartment. And this takes a week until the rent is due, and then almost another week between the additional time to pay the overdue rent, and four days with the mc (with Normal look) wandering around the map without lodgment before he goes back to The Bum look.

Reactions: steelmonkey76

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
The mc with the look of a The Bum can wash himself in the bathroom sink in the alley, or in a bathroom in the courtyard of Nestor's house (travelling to that location with the bus), or in the bathroom of the Bank after getting the job as a guard (also in the bathroom of Salazar's Penthouse after he gets a job there). In order to be able to rent the apartment (where besides sleeping he can also clean himself), or to get in without being asked to leave some places because of that Bum look, he has to go to the Barber's Shop to change his look to Normal. But for example the job of guard at the Bank is not given if the mc have a Normal look, but when is The Bum, so it is convenient to advance in The Bum route before going through the barbershop to continue advancing in the stages that require the mc to have a Normal look. Because to switch between the Normal or The Bum look, the mc have to stop paying the rent of the apartment. And this takes a week until the rent is due, and then almost another week between the additional time to pay the overdue rent, and four days with the mc (with Normal look) wandering around the map without lodgment before he goes back to The Bum look.
Thanks for that.

Reactions: CAT0X0

lord92

Jul 31, 2019
why so many erors?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 3979, in <module>
NameError: name 'music_date_cycle' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/cheap_apartament.rpyc", line 4849, in script call
^�5u�a��ǒ��&�'��3���ᢩ�4!F�T�`AV/� �t��9Z|Ό^>��t1ef���s+��ɲdQi�*8��B{�X�I������ly)}�+>`+�h3Vd�v@�h�`쀂A�m�9�Gu�*<Ԫ���5�� d ���P�H�+jz�/����T��)�^!n*�S)�P?�4��t�����׊ܸ�Gb��$�?Sq=Ks=[,���Ʃ>o��S��uhL��'<�D��k�b����W��W4�*�c@*��R�qu�ߑ��`��pjǷ�շ�j���\���~^g�ᶋ�|~_/4��`I`��¾D�����c�ă�27�h9�ċĂK��4����
File "game/cheap_apartament.rpyc", line 4827, in script call
�S����Bڋ!r
File "game/cheap_apartament.rpyc", line 4814, in script call
�q��F�7�*��j���۵ʷ�!߮�<�����n�}�� 7������f�����q��
File "game/cheap_apartament.rpyc", line 4829, in script call
"�BϦh�z�Mq���R~�&���
File "game/cheap_apartament.rpyc", line 4813, in script call
�.��z�� ���]���r��}��
File "game/cheap_apartament.rpyc", line 4846, in script call
R����ۏr���[��'J�W~%CH�/��W�d��^A����D��*#�q��SF��

leaderlll

Sep 24, 2022
why Nestor cannot appears in the BANK on his knees,I try bum and normal look many times. he just stand up and give he beer.

kvothe20

Aug 27, 2017
i have done everything in franciska story but i can't trigger the threesome with her and pedro, did i miss something or that scene is not implemented yet?

pna2023

Feb 4, 2023
I started a new game again and I'm only playing Bridjet's story. According to the instructions, here I am:
STAGE 2 – GO TO BRIDJET'S PENTHOUSE ON A WEEKEND MORNING TO TALK TO HER ABOUT WORK (REQUIRES A NORMAL LOOK)
Wait until Bridget calls you during the working day
So I wait for the second week and still only Osvaldo comes and that's it. Nothing else happen

solution ?

leaderlll

Sep 24, 2022
I started a new game again and I'm only playing Bridjet's story. According to the instructions, here I am:
STAGE 2 – GO TO BRIDJET'S PENTHOUSE ON A WEEKEND MORNING TO TALK TO HER ABOUT WORK (REQUIRES A NORMAL LOOK)
So I wait for the second week and still only Osvaldo comes and that's it. Nothing else happen

solution ?
Go to Garnett on weekend and talk with her.
• Choose “MAYBE WE SHOULD TALK?” after that “WHY
DOES BRIDJET HATE ENRIQUE SO MUCH?” after that
“I’M INTERESTED…”
• Wait until Bridget calls you during the working day
• Make happiness and intoxication scores >85 then choose
"TALK ABOUT…" after that “PERSONAL QUASTION…”
after that “ABOUT ENRIGUE…” after that “GARNETT
TOLD ME EVERYTHING…” after that “I’LL DO
ANYTHING FOR YOU…”

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
Hello Everyone!
Good news!
THE BUM v0.5.5 Beta [JTStudio] for (win, mac) is now available on Patreon( ) and Subscribestar( ) for Lvl 3
Enjoy the GAME!

pna2023

Feb 4, 2023
Go to Garnett on weekend and talk with her.
• Choose “MAYBE WE SHOULD TALK?” after that “WHY
DOES BRIDJET HATE ENRIQUE SO MUCH?” after that
“I’M INTERESTED…”
• Wait until Bridget calls you during the working day
• Make happiness and intoxication scores >85 then choose
"TALK ABOUT…" after that “PERSONAL QUASTION…”
after that “ABOUT ENRIGUE…” after that “GARNETT
TOLD ME EVERYTHING…” after that “I’LL DO
ANYTHING FOR YOU…”
THIS OPTION DOES NOT APPEAR after that “ABOUT ENRIGUE…” after that “GARNETT. SOLUTION ?

rjones8720

May 6, 2020

solution ?
They are all random events, but at some point, she will call you to her office @3x's to take her daughter home. When you finish with the daughter, she will call to her office to drink @2x's where you lick her toes. I believe that it's after the second time you drink in her office you will have a choice to ask for more money, then she will invite you to her penthouse on a Saturday.

2.60 star(s) 59 Votes