melodias1983

Jun 4, 2020
hello everyone, ask, how do I manage to unleash the threesome with karen and gordon? .. every time they take me out of the room

Wan Curr

Feb 20, 2023
I need help

I saw in the walkthrough that the MC needs to be THE BUM to complete some quest, so how to make him THE BUM?
Please if you know help me how to

Zoulou38

Nov 24, 2019
Seeing the title 10 times in the intro was very annoying. Then, after 5 minutes I deleted the game: the screen constantly moving is annoying.

Reactions: Szentekkel

Lilbigboy662

Dec 25, 2019
Talk to Karen in her apartment and choose
1. “HOW ARE YOU?”
2. “CAN WE TAKE A WALK TOGETHER?”

3 “IF I HELP, CAN WE TAKE A WALK TOGETHER?”

the third point does not happen

After the second one we go to a cafe

Please help

rjones8720

May 6, 2020
Talk to Karen in her apartment and choose
1. “HOW ARE YOU?”
2. “CAN WE TAKE A WALK TOGETHER?”

3 “IF I HELP, CAN WE TAKE A WALK TOGETHER?”

the third point does not happen

After the second one we go to a cafe

Please help
You have to go to the alley and rescue her brother Gordon at night. (where the hooker Gina and Diego are) click on hidden green dot and either pay Eddy or beat him up. Talk to Karen the next day and she will take you to the cafe.

Lilbigboy662

Dec 25, 2019
You have to go to the alley and rescue her brother Gordon at night. (where the hooker Gina and Diego are) click on hidden green dot and either pay Eddy or beat him up. Talk to Karen the next day and she will take you to the cafe.

but she doesn’t ask me about it, I invited him to go to a cafe and she went with me

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
where are the luxurius apartments to meet bella for the first time?
Bella resides in the Mr. Salazar's Penthouse
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The option with the apartment in the concierge menu appears when the mc overcomes some stage in the relationship with that character, which requires that he can access that location to continue with her story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
allblack11_poster.png
Hello Everyone!
Good news!
THE BUM v0.5.5 Beta [JTStudio] for (win, mac) is now available on Patreon( ) and Subscribestar( ) for Lvl 4
Enjoy the GAME!

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
Is there something that tells me what to do to have a shower, get an apartment or something like that instead of everyone telling me I stink and pretty much telling me to piss off?

Reactions: NahuelFDEZ
2.60 star(s) 59 Votes