Elfroze

Aug 14, 2022
I wanna sex with Bridget but i don't know how i repeat sex scenes... I have finished Bridget's story.

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
Martha, stage 6, she doesn’t want to talk about her husband, no matter how much I try, I drank with her for 1 week, there is no change, what am I doing wrong? tell me guys
Are you sure a week has passed in game? For me, I had to wait a few days then ask her to drink again. While you are drinking, get her drunk and happy score high then ask about her husband. Her answer should go from "I don't want to talk about it" to "You were right". After that she changes her outfit and you can start to ask her personal questions. Then, you compliment her lips and you unlock her scene.
I tried it twice, fast, 1 normal, 1 slow, it still doesn't work. AID
You have to savescum, save after every pause and keep trying until you brute force your way into the right pattern. Very annoying, I hope JT changes that into something more intuitive.
Do you have a walkthrough ?
this version?
There is no walkthrough for this version, All you have to go off of is the in game hints. Press the "i" button next to a character's picture in the menu to get a hint for what to do next.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wanna sex with Bridget but i don't know how i repeat sex scenes... I have finished Bridget's story.
The MC only has one scene with Bridget, where he sucks her feet. To repeat that scene you have to keep working at the Bank until she invites you into her office to drink (need to be NORMAL I think). Get her drunk and happy scores high, ask her about fetish, then tell her you love her and that she is your queen.

@Vallhalla@

Nov 13, 2017
Are you sure a week has passed in game? For me, I had to wait a few days then ask her to drink again. While you are drinking, get her drunk and happy score high then ask about her husband. Her answer should go from "I don't want to talk about it" to "You were right". After that she changes her outfit and you can start to ask her personal questions. Then, you compliment her lips and you unlock her scene.
thank you, I was missing 1 day and I did everything right

Last edited:
Reactions: randomv

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
why? Very nice game with cool models
Difficult and unusual. You need to understand what is happening, or they will kill you. It's very annoying.
Everything is fine, the game weeds out the weak.

Elfroze

Aug 14, 2022

You have to savescum, save after every pause and keep trying until you brute force your way into the right pattern. Very annoying, I hope JT changes that into something more intuitive.

There is no walkthrough for this version, All you have to go off of is the in game hints. Press the "i" button next to a character's picture in the menu to get a hint for what to do next.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The MC only has one scene with Bridget, where he sucks her feet. To repeat that scene you have to keep working at the Bank until she invites you into her office to drink (need to be NORMAL I think). Get her drunk and happy scores high, ask her about fetish, then tell her you love her and that she is your queen.
I understand. There is no Bridget sex scene for 0.5.5 beta. Thanks man...

2.60 star(s) 59 Votes