Shilton

Jul 22, 2022
Changelog 0.5.5 please
just in Op
v0.5.5 beta:
  • Added continuation of Bella's story(Scene 18+ expanded in cheap apartments).
  • Martha's story added(Walkthrough has progress and regression)
  • Fixed a bug in Hector's office in his penthouse(Sprite overlaid incorrectly)
  • Fixed during Bella's story (Stage 5). Renders were not displayed correctly
  • Fixed several bugs in dialogues with Bella in cheap apartments (Bella's name was not displayed)
  • Some renders have been replaced with new ones (graphics and models have been improved)
  • Some locations have been replaced with new ones
  • Fixed several bugs in Barbara's story
  • Added new bonus renders as in-game achievements.
  • Added new Jacqueline model and some contet with her
  • Added new Jennifer model (The old one was removed. All content with her redesigned)
  • Changed graphics in the event Abigail and MC in the Bar
  • Added new music tracks
  • Ui has been improved(Added links to a quick transition to our social networks)
  • Added new short welcome intro
  • Added new character icons
  • Fixed a bug with sound during robbery(background music stops playing)
  • Updated cheat menu
  • Added hidden events in some locations
  • Added new buttons
  • The communication system with some characters has been improved(Jennifer, Martha, Bella, Maria)
  • Some renders related to Nestor have been replaced with new ones (improved graphics)
  • The event where Bella does yoga in the penthouse has been reworked(improved graphics and model)

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
Hey, I STUCK at Franchansca s stage 3,no matter how manay times I do the stage one ,i just only get the hJ in lockerroom.The threesome option withe the fatman never come again(I DID ONCE BEFORE).

How to proceed.

and Karen Gordon threesome ,I cant get it too.I go there they just fuck and I leave

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
I'm stuck at stage 2 - it says talk to maria at her room but this is the only option I see... can someone please help? image_2023-10-06_105404860.png

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
Z
Where can I find zeus in the streets but where bus stop ??
Where can I find zeus in the streets but where bus stop ??
Normally Zeus is the cop ,you can find him at the police station. If only you go through Martha s route,you may find Zeus at night,the alley between Brijet s apartment and Abigail s apartment,it s a hidden spot, you must click it in the map

Reactions: Tanishq

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
Did you passed martha story?
Nah i m on stage 6,I ve drank with her two times,and the second one I go till the 2th wiskey,still no change,I saw news that maybe I shoud wait at least a week,or affew days.

Can you see the Franchanska 3some??with the fatman?

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
I confused about" Blow job with Barbara and Harry (3 angle).
It means I just watch them,or be part of them?? Bc everytime I go,I just only watch ,nothing I could click and join...

So??guys?

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
I confused about" Blow job with Barbara and Harry (3 angle).
It means I just watch them,or be part of them?? Bc everytime I go,I just only watch ,nothing I could click and join...

So??guys?
You just watch, about half of the scenes in the game are voyeur.

2.60 star(s) 59 Votes