X12400

Aug 11, 2023
Here s the MARTHA STAGE 6 WT I make it,for those stuck in it:

1,When reach s6,drink with her and straightly get DRUCK and the relationship would drop,then ues cheat get back to 100.

do this 2 times.

2,Now,this is the 3th time you drink with her.
keep drinking and talking about family,work ,and her, DO NOT talk bout other top including compliment and her husband.
When her drank and happy is over 90(I m nout sure the presice number,but I do it 90),compliments about ass and dress, NO lips bc it need to be the end.
STill keep drank over 80,happy is 95-100 the best,talk about her husband. MC will say"how s last night going",MARTHA will now talk about it,then she change clothes.

3,Keep Drank and happy just high,talk about all the personal questions,each one you will get a answer the the question would disapear.(the Anal one,I say Yes). now You compliment her lips, then ...ENJOY.
still not possible this my save can you look pls ( she dont wanna talk about it )

Last edited:

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
Do anyone know,how to go back to gf route,after the "Drug Harem" route??

The WT says

arrange an 18+ party later, but then Maria will never become yours (after a long period of time you will be able to re-start the story with her)

But I now have pass a lot of time,and still she hates me,what shall I do??

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
did you follow the WT??If not ,the search it just a few pages ahead,
THIS GAME,YOU CANT PLAY BY YOUSELF, YOU MUST FOLLOW THE WT.

Karen,you first to be the bum ,go some story,then to be normal,finish what s left.
Karen has a BUM route and a NORMAL route, you shouldn't need to change unless you want to do both routes. But I'm pretty sure whether or not she lets you into her house is decided by relationship points, regardless of how the MC looks.
So how many times did you DRank with her,from s6 begin,and did you need more than i wiskey?or just 1 wiskey would do?
You should probably bring around 3-4 just in case.
I still can't do it, I don't know what to do
All I had to do was wait a few days then ask her to drink again. Get her drunk level above 80 then ask about her husband. She needs time to try wearing the outfit for Zeus, you can only proceed after she tries and fails.

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
This saving is not with Martha but with Bella
And maybe you need to be bum again,saw the scene that random appear at night,Zeus doing something with Sandra.
and go to police yell at Zues,maybe not neccesary,but I ve done all. Hope can help.

I m sorry cant help more.

MARTHA is indeed my last quest to go,maybe you could drink with her ,talke about anything then drank her ,
then do other quest,wait sometime then come back

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
still not possible this my save can you look pls ( she dont wanna talk about it )
And maybe you need to be bum again,saw the scene that random appear at night,Zeus doing something with Sandra.
and go to police yell at Zues,maybe not neccesary,but I ve done all. Hope can help.

I m sorry cant help more.I ve been check other ones save for over two hours,and no work.

MARTHA is indeed my last quest to go,maybe you could drink with her ,talke about anything then drank her ,
then do other quest,wait sometime then come back

Reactions: X12400

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
Karen has a BUM route and a NORMAL route, you shouldn't need to change unless you want to do both routes. But I'm pretty sure whether or not she lets you into her house is decided by relationship points, regardless of how the MC looks.

You should probably bring around 3-4 just in case.

All I had to do was wait a few days then ask her to drink again. Get her drunk level above 80 then ask about her husband. She needs time to try wearing the outfit for Zeus, you can only proceed after she tries and fails.
Hi bro,do you know how to restat Maria s gf route? :

I first go Maria s gf route to 10,then I broke up with her,and go the DRUG HAREM route.after that she hates me and for now cant proceed gf route.
But the WT says It will to a long time ,the would restart.I wanna know its true??or Do i need to do something??

X12400

Aug 11, 2023
Hi bro,do you know how to restat Maria s gf route? :

I first go Maria s gf route to 10,then I broke up with her,and go the DRUG HAREM route.after that she hates me and for now cant proceed gf route.
But the WT says It will to a long time ,the would restart.I wanna know its true??or Do i need to do something??

change relationship to 100 talk to her in the kitchen and randomly will be back this worked for me

X12400

Aug 11, 2023
This saving is not with Martha but with Bella
I made it do this after, I had to Disable bella after that use 24-1 to continue to the others

STill keep drank over 80,happy is 95-100 the best,talk about her husband. MC will say"how s last night going",MARTHA will now talk about it,then she change clothes.

3,Keep Drank and happy just high,talk about all the personal questions,each one you will get a answer the the question would disapear.(the Anal one,I say Yes). now You compliment her lips, then ...ENJOY.

Last edited:

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
no normal mode
HI, may I ask that ,When get Maria back on track,did you just keep trying talk to Maria and racing relashionship no leaving the kitchen? or, you talk to her a few times,leave,come back a few days later???

I wonder its a matter of day-time,or a matter of the talking-times ???

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Martha stage 2 Find zeus on street in night please share a screenshot of secret spot where to find zeus....?

X12400

Aug 11, 2023
HI, may I ask that ,When get Maria back on track,did you just keep trying talk to Maria and racing relashionship no leaving the kitchen? or, you talk to her a few times,leave,come back a few days later???

I wonder its a matter of day-time,or a matter of the talking-times ???
what stage are you ? send me your save if you want I can take a look I used the PDF

2.60 star(s) 59 Votes