Hello Everyone!
Good news!
THE BUM v0.6 Beta [JTStudio] for (win, mac) is now available on and for Lvl 4
Enjoy the GAME!

• Love
Reactions: Elfroze

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
send me your save when you select the option and start the sex, might able to change it for you
Thanks, but I got this scene)
I was hoping that after several playthroughs these "3 Angle" would be in the same scene, but no, it's just random.
It’s easier to load from a save and review them all than to replay them just for the sake of 1 Angle.

"3 angle + 3 angle + 3 angle" - what does it mean? Maria ass fuck in MC apartment. Perhaps there should be different positions, but I only have 1 vaginal and 1 anal.
No

no need save. you just can do it yourself.
I think first you shall ask her to cafe ,then your room,then get ANAL secne first,then you can have anal sex with maria in her room,but its appear randomly and cant SL to do it. If she refuse,go back to kitchen but no need to leave the house, just pass time till next moment she s in the room,then ask again,a few try till you get it.

BTW,the angles of secne can be SL to watch all
SL?

Last edited:

C1979B

Jul 22, 2021
hay alguna guia? me pierdo muy rapido...no se si hacer trampas ...si cambiar al traje....realmente Gordon no me perdia jajaja

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
I don't keep up with new games right now. Are there any other with Bella/Maria models or similar to them?

SM0292

Nov 17, 2021
For now,its no .but you can save gordon thengo to Karen on monday,will get another animation scene,not just renders.
Were you able to get to this Gordon + Karen sex scene? If yes, can you share how and also if you can attach a save before that

tom anderson

Jan 30, 2018
Need a mod that remove skipping time and the bum screen from the game. Because every time you do something or skipping time its get annoying after sometime, also put all the hidden spot on the map again pixel hunting gets tired some after playing for hours and change the all random event to static event.
Because i played this 3 time full playthrough and never manage to get sandra random bus event and briget event

Last edited:

jemmy1997

Dec 19, 2017
any i just started no clue where to go or what to do any tips please?/// -i can't find maria where i strat her quest

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
Need a mod that remove skipping time and the bum screen from the game. Because every time you do something or skipping time its get annoying after sometime, also put all the hidden spot on the map again pixel hunting gets tired some after playing for hours and change the all random event to static event.
Because i played this 3 time full playthrough and never manage to get sandra random bus event and briget event
If you get drunk or high then hidden events show up as red dots on the map so you don't have to pixel hunt.
any i just started no clue where to go or what to do any tips please?/// -i can't find maria where i strat her quest
Go to the bus stop, ride it, then get out and go up. Talk to the fat guy sitting on the sofa.

tom anderson

Jan 30, 2018
If you get drunk or high then hidden events show up as red dots on the map so you don't have to pixel hunt.
I don't want to deal with the unnecessary blury or pulsing effect, its annoying and that's not only the hidden button in the game, there are hidden button in fight sequence, sometimes they are visible and sometimes are not, even reloading save dose not help you.

this game need a mod that remove all those not needed screen transitions like do you really need to see skipping time in green word on a black screen every time you skip time(granted if you don't want that you mashed your left mouse button but that is really necessary?) or every time THE BUM screen came on after you done something, even more cursed is buying something more then onetime (purchase a box of chocolate , in a separate screen purchase a box of chocolate for $$ like why i know i am buying that then why i need another render for that, again you can mashed your mouse to get rid of that still its irritating)

both Ctrl work sometime to skip something but now all time, you can see the "skip mode" and after a reload it dose not work at all, you have to press both Ctrl button multiple time hoping for it to work.

All i want some QOL mod that fix those issue.

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
Does anyone have a save before the Martha BJ Scene? went through 4 times with her drinking & followed what everyone was saying & I always get nowhere so does anyone have a save?

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
can't make nestor agree to let maria go out with her poyfriend--- every time speak with him get jop or drink
STAGE 0 - HELP MARIA TO GO AT THE DATE WITH HER BOYFRIEND • Talk to Maria in NESTOR HOUSE, choose “HOW ARE YOU DOING?” after that “CAN I HELP YOU SOMEHOW?” after that “OF COURSE! I WILL HELP”

Are you sure you did this step? You might also need to get Maria's relationship score higher in order to proceed.

Reactions: Furnox
2.60 star(s) 59 Votes