gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
send me your save when you select the option and start the sex, might able to change it for you
Hi,bro,I wanna know now the 0.55 version,bella got sex secene in the cheap apartmen??
Are thet viginal or anal sex?not just a footjob??

If there are ,which stage in ?

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
Hi,bro,I wanna know now the 0.55 version,bella got sex secene in the cheap apartmen??
Are thet viginal or anal sex?not just a footjob??
Same as fj +2 new lines: bj, vaginal.
Just use game hints and wait her between path steps.
View attachment 2990573
Hello Everyone!
Good news!
THE BUM v0.6 Beta [JTStudio] for (win, mac) is now available on and for Lvl 4
Enjoy the GAME!
In the sex scene with Maria after the cafe, there are still errors in the text. Maria or MC are not speaking on their own behalf.

Last edited:
Reactions: <JT>

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
Same as fj +2 new lines: bj, vaginal.
Just use game hints and wait her between path steps.
THanks,but I still wanna clear more:
which stage should I stay?my BELLA stage 8 now.

and, you said wait her between path steps...do you mean wait her just at my apartment and open the door like before??

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
THanks,but I still wanna clear more:
which stage should I stay?my BELLA stage 8 now.

and, you said wait her between path steps...do you mean wait her just at my apartment and open the door like before??
Yes, apartment, door bell.
Don't know after what step. I saved the children, went apartment, waited for her and saw the updated scene after the previous version of the game.

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
Yes, apartment, door bell.
Don't know after what step. I saved the children, went apartment, waited for her and saw the updated scene after the previous version of the game.
According your saying,I must saved the children first,That for sure? OK.

jemmy1997

Dec 19, 2017
STAGE 0 - HELP MARIA TO GO AT THE DATE WITH HER BOYFRIEND • Talk to Maria in NESTOR HOUSE, choose “HOW ARE YOU DOING?” after that “CAN I HELP YOU SOMEHOW?” after that “OF COURSE! I WILL HELP”

Are you sure you did this step? You might also need to get Maria's relationship score higher in order to proceed.
can i get Maria's relationship score higher without cheat in stage one , and how ?

Reactions: Furnox

jemmy1997

Dec 19, 2017
lol after 27 h working at bank they give me -186 what the hell is this is a fucking joke///why the staff complaining from me

Last edited:

newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017
new player here, wtf is going on in this game? there's no walkthrough in the extras tab so I assume that this game doesn't need one, or there's an implemented one in the game. I get into the game and its a fucking mess, no offense to the creator but the fading in text makes it hard asf to read and "THE BUM" in a black screen transition is that really necessary? I've roamed around for about 20 minutes and I cannot get a lead on how to start the game. Can't get a job because you're a bum and can't change that because you have no money, barbershop cost 800 dollars for a haircut while you get 5 dollars from trashcans.. are you supposed to cheat in this game?

Notsoniceuh

Sep 21, 2022
I made it do this after, I had to Disable bella after that use 24-1 to continue to the others

STill keep drank over 80,happy is 95-100 the best,talk about her husband. MC will say"how s last night going",MARTHA will now talk about it,then she change clothes.

3,Keep Drank and happy just high,talk about all the personal questions,each one you will get a answer the the question would disapear.(the Anal one,I say Yes). now You compliment her lips, then ...ENJOY.
so i got her to suck me off do any one know if she fuck?

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
new player here, wtf is going on in this game? there's no walkthrough in the extras tab so I assume that this game doesn't need one, or there's an implemented one in the game. I get into the game and its a fucking mess, no offense to the creator but the fading in text makes it hard asf to read and "THE BUM" in a black screen transition is that really necessary? I've roamed around for about 20 minutes and I cannot get a lead on how to start the game. Can't get a job because you're a bum and can't change that because you have no money, barbershop cost 800 dollars for a haircut while you get 5 dollars from trashcans.. are you supposed to cheat in this game?
There is a walkthrough for the previous version, which is decent. The creator has said on discord that he won't update it going forward, so the content from the last update(5.5) isn't included. And yes, I strongly recommend you activate cheats to save yourself some time and sanity.

Reactions: newgrounds

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
There are 2 paths with Bella in the game. Are the renderings different in the sex scenes or not?

2.60 star(s) 59 Votes