May 1, 2019
allblack12_poster.png
Hello Everyone!
Good news!
THE BUM v0.6 Beta [JTStudio] for (win, mac) is now available on and for Lvl 2
Enjoy the GAME!

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
is there a way i can become a bum faster?
You can change the look of the mc between Normal or The Bum by editing the value mc_stage_2 (True/False)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
with the command console or by installing the Universal Ren'Py Mod, although I suppose you can break the game by doing it that way.

Notsoniceuh

Sep 21, 2022
does any one have the save for this
Sex with Enrique
  • You need have stage 10 (Maria is your girlfriend)
  • Cheat on her with someone you like, as you like from 5 times, better 10
  • Go to the shower in your apartment and with some probability you will see how she is cheating on you

Reactions: Shight

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
How can i activate cheats. I cant see the cheat icon on my screen. Do i have to activate it from somewhere? Can you guys help me out.

View attachment 3037307
You have to choose to enable cheats as an option during the intro. Then there should be a cheat button in the upper-right next to the patreon button.

Same question. I playing it on windows. Walkthrough didn't work Martha wont talk agout husband
For me, I just had to wait a few days. Then, ask her out, get her drunk, and ask her about her husband. Her response should change and then she changes into a new outfit. After that, go through her sex questions then compliment her lips to get the scene.

rolo1

Aug 4, 2023
You have to choose to enable cheats as an option during the intro. Then there should be a cheat button in the upper-right next to the patreon button.

For me, I just had to wait a few days. Then, ask her out, get her drunk, and ask her about her husband. Her response should change and then she changes into a new outfit. After that, go through her sex questions then compliment her lips to get the scene.
Finally figured it out. Prior visit Martha need to go to police station and assault Zevs. And after that just follow previous Marthas walkthrough.

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
So at what stage do you go to the police station & Assault Zeus? after the first date & asking about her husband or before?

Donald_Dick

Aug 25, 2021
" Martha wont talk agout husband"
After she won't answer I waited exactly one week, invited her to drink again and it worked just fine

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
How do you talk to Diego. The only person I see is the clown by the bike and all he wants to do is fight.

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
allblack12_poster.png
Hello Everyone!
Good news!
THE BUM v0.6 Beta [JTStudio] for (win, mac) is now available on and for Lvl 1
Enjoy the GAME!

2.60 star(s) 59 Votes