allblack12_poster.png
Hello Everyone!
Good news!
THE BUM v0.6 Beta [JTStudio] for (win, mac) is now available on and for Lvl 3
Enjoy the GAME!

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
Need help guys
Your question was vague but I assume you're talking about the Nestor route. I think you need to drink with Bridgette again and ask her for a job a second time. I remember getting stuck at this point and that worked for me.

Z3D666

Aug 3, 2022
Your question was vague but I assume you're talking about the Nestor route. I think you need to drink with Bridgette again and ask her for a job a second time. I remember getting stuck at this point and that worked for me.
tnx dude i do it but after that sex with Bridjet they say go to office it mean wait until she invite me ? cuz i go to his office without knocking when she was nud and nothing happened

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
tnx dude i do it but after that sex with Bridjet they say go to office it mean wait until she invite me ? cuz i go to his office without knocking when she was nud and nothing happened
The "sex with Bridjet" is a one time voyeur scene between her and Nestor. It only plays once right after Nestor appears at the bank on his knees.

Reactions: Z3D666
Jan 23, 2018
How the fuck do you even play this game? I got the job from nestro to deliver some package but when I go to the location I can't do anything, like there's nothing to do in there. This game need a goddamn quest log

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
I made it do this after, I had to Disable bella after that use 24-1 to continue to the others

STill keep drank over 80,happy is 95-100 the best,talk about her husband. MC will say"how s last night going",MARTHA will now talk about it,then she change clothes.

3,Keep Drank and happy just high,talk about all the personal questions,each one you will get a answer the the question would disapear.(the Anal one,I say Yes). now You compliment her lips, then ...ENJOY.
only blowjob scenes

jemmy1997

Dec 19, 2017
• Choose “ORDER GARNETT THE MOST EXPENSIVE CHAMPAGNE” until GARNETT DRUNK and GARNETT HAPPY are 100. • Choose “TALK ABOUT…” after that “MAY ASK YOU PERSONAL QUASTION?” after that “DO YOU WANT A RELATIONSHIP?///////////////after reached 100 in happy and drunk GARNETT still refuse to answer me any help

GameLover73

Jan 5, 2020
I GET IT! The game is called 'THE BUM'. Stopped playing after the fifth time it told me what game I was playing like I was a five year old, red-headed, retarded step-child. Sad though it looked really good.

C1979B

Jul 22, 2021
con mucho respeto por tu trabajo...ya que yo no puedo hacerlo....pero GORDON es mil veces mas facil de entender que este BUMM.....cuando te dice hable con pedro en el banco pedro no me da atencion...tampoco se como pelear ....es tanto trabajo hacer una guia ? espero no te ofenda mi comentario

Reactions: <JT>
2.60 star(s) 59 Votes