sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
OK,I finally figured it out my self,here s my way to get it ,for those need it:

1,You need the second route of Maria get going,utill you ,Diege and eddy could fuck her in anal after taking drugs in eddy s house. This is the way you GET TO KNOWN BY EDDY.

If Maria is your gf now,then cheat her in your place by open the door except ABIGAIL bc you may want to get a NTR extra scene,if not,opening the door for Abigail will get Maria back to 0. After more than 5 times or better more,10 si good.then in the moring to day time,keep trying shower in your place,it a chance to get a Maria NTR scene,to to her after scene can get Maria go back 0 or 1. THen you can go SECOND ROUTE OF HER. BUT BETTER SAVE your game before the NTR,bc AFter second Maria woud hate you ,you can go back gf route for while,I saw the WT told it need quite a long time to go back gf.

2,Open Karen s story,Im NOT SURE which stage doed it need,Mine is all done with Karen,include normal and bum story.

3,Knock at EDDY S door(the hidden label next to your place),at day ,may be 15 00-17 00 is easier to get answered.
You MUST wait Diego to open,then you can go in. Eddy just turn down.

4,once you get inside,DO NOT,DO NOT ,DO NOT leave the house untill you see all 3 secene.You just skip time and see the changes of Karen and eddy.(I saw one,then leave,and try to knock at the door at other timing. This wouldnt work. How stupid I was)
Save?

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
what stage are you ? send me your save if you want I can take a look I used the PDF
Thank you very much.
Here is the save,I already finish all things,Now just want Maria s back to normal,and then I play one more time her GF route,
after that I could juts wait for next update .

Thai s what I want,hope a little help.

Reactions: sanmal

X12400

Aug 11, 2023
Thank you very much.
Here is the save,I already finish all things,Now just want Maria s back to normal,and then I play one more time her GF route,
after that I could juts wait for next update .

Thai s what I want,hope a little help.

try this, Stage 1 you can talk to her continues the walkthrough

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
HI,bro,I m sorry but could you please do me another favor??

Now bc bella story is finish,there just two kids of her in Maria s room,I cant proceed Maria story.
SO can you send bella stage back to 6or7(just before the rescue mission) so that I could go Maria first. Also send Franscika stage back to 1 would more grateful for me.

THANK YOU.

X12400

Aug 11, 2023

Now bc bella story is finish,there just two kids of her in Maria s room,I cant proceed Maria story.
SO can you send bella stage back to 6or7(just before the rescue mission) so that I could go Maria first. Also send Franscika stage back to 1 would more grateful for me.

THANK YOU.

did, but not sure if works

X12400

Aug 11, 2023

THANK YOU.
use this to change it your self

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
And further.
Maybe someone has a save for Maria Ass fuck in her room? Spent hours, but saw only Vaginal.

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
No
And further.
Maybe someone has a save for Maria Ass fuck in her room? Spent hours, but saw only Vaginal.
no need save. you just can do it yourself.
I think first you shall ask her to cafe ,then your room,then get ANAL secne first,then you can have anal sex with maria in her room,but its appear randomly and cant SL to do it. If she refuse,go back to kitchen but no need to leave the house, just pass time till next moment she s in the room,then ask again,a few try till you get it.

BTW,the angles of secne can be SL to watch all

Reactions: sanmal

Gshcbss

Feb 26, 2022
Is there a scene when gordon massages karen because when i go and ask to join gordon says i will do it better and they kick me out if there is a scene can someone share a save please

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
Is there a scene when gordon massages karen because when i go and ask to join gordon says i will do it better and they kick me out if there is a scene can someone share a save please
For now,its no .but you can save gordon thengo to Karen on monday,will get another animation scene,not just renders.

2.60 star(s) 59 Votes