gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
ANother serious problem:

Everytime after I drank with Martha,it just come up with the noise ,I barely can hear the music.and no matter how I do,it cant be solved. Unless I load the ealier save.

Anyone got the sam eproblems?

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
ANother serious problem:

Everytime after I drank with Martha,it just come up with the noise ,I barely can hear the music.and no matter how I do,it cant be solved. Unless I load the ealier save.

Anyone got the sam eproblems?
I had the same problem, the bgm turned into this choppy robotic mess. I just turned off the music in the options menu and it eventually went back to normal. Happened everytime I drank with Martha too.

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
I'm stuck with Karen Stage 1, it says I need to go with Karen to the Cafe. I went to her apartment but the only option I see is "CAN I COME IN?" and when I click on that, she just says she's busy. Can someone please help? image_2023-10-06_225014593.png

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
I had the same problem, the bgm turned into this choppy robotic mess. I just turned off the music in the options menu and it eventually went back to normal. Happened everytime I drank with Martha too.
Now i just ley the Martha stay at STAGE 6,I finish others first. I shall continue next fixed or update

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
I think you need to increase her relationship in order to get invited in.
did you follow the WT??If not ,the search it just a few pages ahead,
THIS GAME,YOU CANT PLAY BY YOUSELF, YOU MUST FOLLOW THE WT.

Karen,you first to be the bum ,go some story,then to be normal,finish what s left.

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
Fuck with Karen and Eddy (3 angle + 3 angle + 3 angle)

• After any scene 18+ in GATEAWAY you can go to Eddy house and see 3 different scenes (morning, day, evening). They may not let you in right away, try not to succeed yet. You should also be familiar with Eddy (this can be done in the passage of Maria). Enjoy)))

This is my last quest,how to get it?
I cant go inside,they keep saying I fuck their girls...

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The Bum [v0.5.5Beta] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 755mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Reactions: sanmal

VasyNeBlatuy

Feb 25, 2022
please post someone saving with martha stage 6 when she changes clothes, otherwise it's just not possible, I've already tried everything, nothing happens

melodias1983

Jun 4, 2020
please post someone saving with martha stage 6 when she changes clothes, otherwise it's just not possible, I've already tried everything, nothing happens
Hello, I got her drunk and tried to keep her happiness and drunkness between 85 and 95. When you ask her about her husband she changes her clothes.
Keep his drunkenness above 90 and compliment him, leaving his lips last. finally you select it and get a blowjob.

this is how it worked for me

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
So how many times did you DRank with her,from s6 begin,and did you need more than i wiskey?or just 1 wiskey would do?

Babay12321

Jun 26, 2023
выложите пожалуйста кто-нибудь, сохраняющий с Мартой 6 этап, когда она переодевается, иначе это просто невозможно, я уже все перепробовала, ничего не происходит
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
Fuck with Karen and Eddy (3 angle + 3 angle + 3 angle)

• After any scene 18+ in GATEAWAY you can go to Eddy house and see 3 different scenes (morning, day, evening). They may not let you in right away, try not to succeed yet. You should also be familiar with Eddy (this can be done in the passage of Maria). Enjoy)))

This is my last quest,how to get it?
I cant go inside,they keep saying I fuck their girls...
OK,I finally figured it out my self,here s my way to get it ,for those need it:

1,You need the second route of Maria get going,utill you ,Diege and eddy could fuck her in anal after taking drugs in eddy s house. This is the way you GET TO KNOWN BY EDDY.

If Maria is your gf now,then cheat her in your place by open the door except ABIGAIL bc you may want to get a NTR extra scene,if not,opening the door for Abigail will get Maria back to 0. After more than 5 times or better more,10 si good.then in the moring to day time,keep trying shower in your place,it a chance to get a Maria NTR scene,to to her after scene can get Maria go back 0 or 1. THen you can go SECOND ROUTE OF HER. BUT BETTER SAVE your game before the NTR,bc AFter second Maria woud hate you ,you can go back gf route for while,I saw the WT told it need quite a long time to go back gf.

2,Open Karen s story,Im NOT SURE which stage doed it need,Mine is all done with Karen,include normal and bum story.

3,Knock at EDDY S door(the hidden label next to your place),at day ,may be 15 00-17 00 is easier to get answered.
You MUST wait Diego to open,then you can go in. Eddy just turn down.

4,once you get inside,DO NOT,DO NOT ,DO NOT leave the house untill you see all 3 secene.You just skip time and see the changes of Karen and eddy.(I saw one,then leave,and try to knock at the door at other timing. This wouldnt work. How stupid I was)

Reactions: Kaldapas and sanmal

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
Here s the MARTHA STAGE 6 WT I make it,for those stuck in it:

1,When reach s6,drink with her and straightly get DRUCK and the relationship would drop,then ues cheat get back to 100.

do this 2 times.

2,Now,this is the 3th time you drink with her.
keep drinking and talking about family,work ,and her, DO NOT talk bout other top including compliment and her husband.
When her drank and happy is over 90(I m nout sure the presice number,but I do it 90),compliments about ass and dress, NO lips bc it need to be the end.
STill keep drank over 80,happy is 95-100 the best,talk about her husband. MC will say"how s last night going",MARTHA will now talk about it,then she change clothes.

3,Keep Drank and happy just high,talk about all the personal questions,each one you will get a answer the the question would disapear.(the Anal one,I say Yes). now You compliment her lips, then ...ENJOY.

Reactions: yukiband

VasyNeBlatuy

Feb 25, 2022
Hello, I got her drunk and tried to keep her happiness and drunkness between 85 and 95. When you ask her about her husband she changes her clothes.
Keep his drunkenness above 90 and compliment him, leaving his lips last. finally you select it and get a blowjob.

this is how it worked for me
I still can't do it, I don't know what to do

2.60 star(s) 59 Votes