Reymart 22

Aug 7, 2024
I'm finished the mission especially to ines I don't now how to coordinate in the pool or outside the penthouse please reply my problem I'm supporter this page

Apr 13, 2024
I really really wish we skip 1 day time instead of breaking our Keyboards clicking skip multiple times.
Enable the console command. You can find how to do it around page 149. Once you do that use Sindar's walkthrough and use his console command page. That way you can enter the exact time you want. Don't skip days though, best bet is to console command the time to around 23hrs and then skip time past midnight, then use console command again for the next time input.

AlexDx1

Nov 7, 2023
Enable the console command. You can find how to do it around page 149. Once you do that use Sindar's walkthrough and use his console command page. That way you can enter the exact time you want. Don't skip days though, best bet is to console command the time to around 23hrs and then skip time past midnight, then use console command again for the next time input.
Why I shouldnt skip days, I enabled skip time by a program called unren, i dont see nothing wrong in skipping time

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Why I shouldnt skip days, I enabled skip time by a program called unren, i dont see nothing wrong in skipping time
Spanky is right, is not that you can't, is that the chances of bugs ocurring is bigger, as when the timer goes from 23:59 to 00:00 there is a reset that is necessary for a lot of events

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
You know it seems like a cool game from story line to graphics (even though the chicks look like Roseanne Barr back in the day with a couple boots to the face), but the monotonous grind is really screwing with the enjoyment you should be getting from the overall experience. Stuff like 20 days in the bank spanking the monkey for paperwork, each characters mind numbing repetitiveness to move forward, the gym training is like winning Powerball to level up which is bloody blue moon shit. Sure make it challenging but not to the extent where it just becomes so boring and mundane that when you finally achieve something the satisfaction is like the vague after thoughts of an erotic dream you had 10 years ago.

Reactions: randomv

pelusa8611

Feb 11, 2023
I have saves but only for 8.0. One is from before the event, one is from halfway through where you get to choose between Bridjet and Ines for a brief anal scene, and the last one is at the end if you chose Ines. There are follow-up voyeur scenes at Eddie's house if you go on Sunday.

I just want to know how did you get to this event? What is the first thing you need to do to get it started?

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
You know it seems like a cool game from story line to graphics (even though the chicks look like Roseanne Barr back in the day with a couple boots to the face), but the monotonous grind is really screwing with the enjoyment you should be getting from the overall experience. Stuff like 20 days in the bank spanking the monkey for paperwork, each characters mind numbing repetitiveness to move forward, the gym training is like winning Powerball to level up which is bloody blue moon shit. Sure make it challenging but not to the extent where it just becomes so boring and mundane that when you finally achieve something the satisfaction is like the vague after thoughts of an erotic dream you had 10 years ago.
Yeah, the real downside of this game is a bad game design, too much grind and rng

Last edited:
Reactions: steelmonkey76

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
Yeah, the real downside of this game is a bad game design, too much grind and rng
Otherwise, a real sandbox with a huge number of possibilities and freedom cannot be realized. The engine is step-by-step and requires iterations(The best way to implement it is with a mouse click.). Forced iterations will unfortunately break the engine. Wait for the God Mod.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Otherwise, a real sandbox with a huge number of possibilities and freedom cannot be realized. The engine is step-by-step and requires iterations(The best way to implement it is with a mouse click.). Forced iterations will unfortunately break the engine. Wait for the God Mod.
Ok, first of all, this God mod was irony or a real thing?
1723501270019.png

Second, i know that your game works based in a lot of variable interactions, and as a player of a lot of Japanese(non nsfw) games, i respect the way a creator wants his game to be, even when the way he chooses is a pain in the ass for the player, like the bum is imo, you can't deny that your game can be a lot simplier, and that's how a lot of the folks here would like the game to be, but like i said i respect the way the creator wants his game to be
No Can Dosville, Baby Doll

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
Ok, first of all, this God mod was irony or a real thing?
View attachment 3925723

Second, i know that your game works based in a lot of variable interactions, and as a player of a lot of Japanese(non nsfw) games, i respect the way a creator wants his game to be, even when the way he chooses is a pain in the ass for the player, like the bum is imo, you can't deny that your game can be a lot simplier, and that's how a lot of the folks here would like the game to be, but like i said i respect the way the creator wants his game to be
No Can Dosville, Baby Doll
God Mode is absolutely real, but starting from a certain point. It will be added but not soon.

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
I just want to know how did you get to this event? What is the first thing you need to do to get it started?
Get a job at the bank, as a BUM. Go to Bridjet's office and get introduced to Ines. While working wait until Eddie shows up then fight and beat him. Afterwards, go to Eddie's house and talk to him about Bridjet and Ines. Then show up at the beach on Saturday with a lot of drugs.

2.60 star(s) 64 Votes