Apr 13, 2024
i'm at stage 4 with garnett and she doesn't want to go for a walk, if i invite her in the relationship would get set back to stage 0 because i would have to kick her out rudely to continue playing at all.so basically i can't do anything with her at that stage. is there a prerequisite i need to fulfill so she says yes, or is it just rng?
Give her a plush toy then ask to go for a walk again.

May 27, 2023
I feel that the scenes performed by other male characters are harder than the protagonist, literally the protagonist's scenes are foot sucking and penetration while Eddy's scenes are totally destroyed, I think they should be hardcore scenes of the protagonist too since he has the powers he has a big penis and he's a big guy
I would also like more scenes like Eddie's

Reactions: animeking2264
Oct 10, 2020
I feel that the scenes performed by other male characters are harder than the protagonist, literally the protagonist's scenes are foot sucking and penetration while Eddy's scenes are totally destroyed, I think they should be hardcore scenes of the protagonist too since he has the powers he has a big penis and he's a big guy
I kinda like the differences between characters. The MC is more like a simp, while eddy is more rough. Diego seems like a bitch, but always has the hot girlfriends for some reason, Enrique is the hot one and good in bed, Nestor is a simp with a small dick and then you have a couple of old fucks who are shit in bed but usually rich. I think its fun, but i'm a huge fan of NTR so maybe its just me.

May 15, 2022
Yes, I think the same, but we are facing a developer who plays for himself without anything logical.

May 15, 2022
JTStudio - Yes you're developing a game which in itself is a great achievement and honestly, Congrats on YOUR game But I ask, do you want a game that people think is fun, enjoyable and is anticipated or a game that people think I need a nap because I'm tired and bored each update? Refer to my last post and the other people's relating to the same opinion! Sometimes the difference between greatness and obscurity is having an open mind to learn and adapt when advice is given, especially if it's related to something that is YOUR creation as people will remember the game as being a JTStudio project and therefore you may think, will people anticipate and be excited by our next development as they loved our previous one or will their eyes glaze over because their excitement was lost due to our previous project? Ultimately, it comes down to what JTStudio wants to achieve from their projects and will people think of GREATNESS when hearing the name JTStudio or will a previous project shroud the bright and shining name of JTStudio into OBSCURITY. Opinions and advice from outsiders can be valuable if ever considered and always remember to be careful of the advice you consider if ever done, but always be patient with those who supply it, advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it’s worth! In other words, the benefits of considering other people advice may be the key to success and happiness, you just never know!

Anyway........the best advice I can give is to wear sunscreen! the long term benefits of sunscreen have been proven by scientists, where as the rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own experience, I took that advice from someone over 30 years ago.

My rambling is now complete......
Excellent friend, I think the same

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
you don't feel, that is a fact, the ntr scenes are much more hardcore and lewder than the ones with the game MC, and easier to achieve, while mc has to be all caring, sometimes submissive and beg for some ass, you're totally right, and even when MC get to the action, it's a very simple scene, Eddy scenes are MUCH hotter than MC, they're dirty hardcore and the girls love it(they come back), sadly ofc, this game has a lot of flaws and they won't change because that is how the dev want it to be, sadly, JT models are AMAZING, but the game design is a real pain, I.E. with the new bridjet scene, even being in the bum mode which gives "more hardcore" scenes, Eddie at nubes are waaay hotter, Ines scene omg, and the cherry of the cake, We get bridjet progress 0 and have to grind, c'mon man, wish that MC had hardcore and dirty scenes, like bridjet office blowjob, he has a giant cock, but it doesn't change anything, just dialogues

Last edited:

Chun ma

Aug 20, 2024
Bro instead of trying to make a trade for the link, ask exactly what you want, a save for a especific scene is harder, but i posted an almost full save a few pages ago, just with the bridjet new content lacking, either way thanks for the link

Edit for those trying to trigger bridjet scene and spent ingame days and still nothing, probably ain't bugged i took almost 40 ingame days to trigger it(she coming to your house), bad rng luck
Bro can you tell me how to use the saves in pc

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Bro can you tell me how to use the saves in pc
grab the save file, paste it in the save folder(inside game folder)

Alguien podría señalarme en teoría dónde está el marcador oculto porque no lo encuentro por ningún lado
If its the karen, shes bugged since idk 7.5, every update JT "fixes it", but comes back(the bug), i never managed to trigger her and gordon assjob scene

El.barto.98

May 25, 2023
toma el archivo guardado, pégalo en la carpeta de guardado (dentro de la carpeta del juego)

Si es Karen, tiene errores desde la versión 7.5, no sé, cada actualización JT lo "arregla", pero vuelve (el error), nunca logré activar la escena de sexo anal entre ella y Gordon.
[/CITA]
no puedo avanzar de la etapa 2 de Barbara, en la versión Android no me aparece nunca el marcador, sería en la historia de look normal

Apr 13, 2024

If its the karen, shes bugged since idk 7.5, every update JT "fixes it", but comes back(the bug), i never managed to trigger her and gordon assjob scene
To trigger the ass job you must not do the drinking and drugs with Karen and the punk guy. Can't remember his name but you know which scenes I mean right? Basically if you want to see those scenes as well as the Gordon scene, make a save before meeting with Karen and the punk. Do their content and sex scenes and save them in case you want to see them again. Also do the scene where you see her getting butt fucked at the punks apartment. Then reload before you did any of those scenes and just continue with Karen. When you save Gordon, thats when you can get the butt rub scene when peaking in her room.

Also: The in-game cheat engine may prevent it working but not 100% on that.

Reactions: Sinxflavio2

Chun ma

Aug 20, 2024

I did that and opened my game and checked if it's there in the load option yet I don't see any saves

Yokanzo

May 19, 2022
I discovered this game just recently after playing Gordon. Man for foot and high heels fetishists like me its a dream come true. I fucking love it.

Was just wondering if there's a way to rat out your boss and somehow survive the early game or if staying silent is really your only hope of surviving the early game? I know the game is meant to be a realistic climb to the top from a very bad situation but I find myself wishing I could go scorched earth and consolidate all the power around myself.

El.barto.98

May 25, 2023
Para activar el trabajo de culo, no debes beber ni drogarte con Karen y el punk. No recuerdo su nombre, pero sabes a qué escenas me refiero, ¿verdad? Básicamente, si quieres ver esas escenas, así como la escena de Gordon, guarda el juego antes de encontrarte con Karen y el punk. Haz su contenido y las escenas de sexo y guárdalas en caso de que quieras volver a verlas. También haz la escena en la que la ves siendo follada por el culo en el apartamento del punk. Luego, vuelve a cargar antes de hacer cualquiera de esas escenas y continúa con Karen. Cuando guardes a Gordon, podrás ver la escena del masaje de trasero cuando tengas un orgasmo en su habitación.

Además: el motor de trampas del juego puede impedir que funcione, pero no estoy 100% seguro de eso.
[/CITA] la escena de barbara donde yo la debo espiar el domingo mientras ella le hace una paja a Harry en su departamento, no puedo encontrar el marcador "secreto" cliquie en todos lados pero no sale nada

Yokanzo

May 19, 2022
you don't feel, that is a fact, the ntr scenes are much more hardcore and lewder than the ones with the game MC, and easier to achieve, while mc has to be all caring, sometimes submissive and beg for some ass, you're totally right, and even when MC get to the action, it's a very simple scene, Eddy scenes are MUCH hotter than MC, they're dirty hardcore and the girls love it(they come back), sadly ofc, this game has a lot of flaws and they won't change because that is how the dev want it to be, sadly, JT models are AMAZING, but the game design is a real pain, I.E. with the new bridjet scene, even being in the bum mode which gives "more hardcore" scenes, Eddie at nubes are waaay hotter, Ines scene omg, and the cherry of the cake, We get bridjet progress 0 and have to grind, c'mon man, wish that MC had hardcore and dirty scenes, like bridjet office blowjob, he has a giant cock, but it doesn't change anything, just dialogues
I think the dev likes to play off our vanity. If we go off the Gordon example there's probably going to be some woman the MC/Player doesn't expect who turns out to be super hot that will come later and with significant investment. You gotta earn the good shit.

But absolutely if you like feet (which I do very much) then there's lots of fun to be had. Sometimes the tease and denial is part of the fun. IF they just offered everything up for you on a plate like in other games then the thrill of the chase is gone and you get bored.

Reactions: <JT>

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
To trigger the ass job you must not do the drinking and drugs with Karen and the punk guy. Can't remember his name but you know which scenes I mean right? Basically if you want to see those scenes as well as the Gordon scene, make a save before meeting with Karen and the punk. Do their content and sex scenes and save them in case you want to see them again. Also do the scene where you see her getting butt fucked at the punks apartment. Then reload before you did any of those scenes and just continue with Karen. When you save Gordon, thats when you can get the butt rub scene when peaking in her room.

Also: The in-game cheat engine may prevent it working but not 100% on that.
about the in-game cheat, as always, URM bro, thanks man, so the scene is from the non ntr route, i didn't knew, i always let her get rammed by eddie in the ap cuz the scene is way hotter and has more content, sadly

I did that and opened my game and checked if it's there in the load option yet I don't see any saves
There is nothing we can do, maybe backup your persistant file and saves in another folder, delete them, and put only the new save in the folder, also go in your user folder, appdata, roaming, renpy, the bum, backup what's inside, delete it and try put the save there too

I think the dev likes to play off our vanity. If we go off the Gordon example there's probably going to be some woman the MC/Player doesn't expect who turns out to be super hot that will come later and with significant investment. You gotta earn the good shit.

But absolutely if you like feet (which I do very much) then there's lots of fun to be had. Sometimes the tease and denial is part of the fun. IF they just offered everything up for you on a plate like in other games then the thrill of the chase is gone and you get bored.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ofc what 90% of the people here complain is nonsense and were just bitch talking the game mechanics for no reason, right? what you're doing is basically like saying that Jigsaw wants the best, i already said a game is meant to be the way his dev wants, thats ok, but I(and a bunch of people) agree that we don't give a damn good fuck about "having our vanity played" and "earn our reward", because the reward isn't equal the effort we put to get it, ofc we should do our part, play the game and sometimes get involved, but the complexity this game presents along with the abusive and punishing game design really is too much, people just want to open the game and enjoy, don't get denied, or make a guess that a character will become hot out of nowhere, i'm not against grind and stuff, sometimes even enjoy it, but in this game is Grind for a fucking lot and end up getting fucking teased or seeing the girls getting buttfucked by another guy that just came and said hey lets fuck, and even when MC gets his shot, is a weak scene compared to the others

And about the feet stuff and mc being sub, i hate it from my guts, along with RNG, but wont trashtalk it(the fetish, fuck the rng) because some people like it, and while i wish it didn't exist in the game, I can't condemn it, especially as i'm a huge fetishist not only for thick girls in general, Vanessa for example, but for HUGE tits, like in my signature, imo we shouldn't be forced to do it/watch it, a choice would be good, like not being a sub for garnet and being dominant, same for bridjet, and if not instead of licking her feet, lick her pussy, i know it wont be implemented, but there are alternatives that could be applied, but that's a talk for another day, around 2077

Last edited:
Reactions: Folagor
2.60 star(s) 64 Votes