steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
JTStudio - Yes you're developing a game which in itself is a great achievement and honestly, Congrats on YOUR game But I ask, do you want a game that people think is fun, enjoyable and is anticipated or a game that people think I need a nap because I'm tired and bored each update? Refer to my last post and the other people's relating to the same opinion! Sometimes the difference between greatness and obscurity is having an open mind to learn and adapt when advice is given, especially if it's related to something that is YOUR creation as people will remember the game as being a JTStudio project and therefore you may think, will people anticipate and be excited by our next development as they loved our previous one or will their eyes glaze over because their excitement was lost due to our previous project? Ultimately, it comes down to what JTStudio wants to achieve from their projects and will people think of GREATNESS when hearing the name JTStudio or will a previous project shroud the bright and shining name of JTStudio into OBSCURITY. Opinions and advice from outsiders can be valuable if ever considered and always remember to be careful of the advice you consider if ever done, but always be patient with those who supply it, advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it’s worth! In other words, the benefits of considering other people advice may be the key to success and happiness, you just never know!

Anyway........the best advice I can give is to wear sunscreen! the long term benefits of sunscreen have been proven by scientists, where as the rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own experience, I took that advice from someone over 30 years ago.

My rambling is now complete......

Last edited:
Reactions: <JT>

AlexDx1

Nov 7, 2023
JTStudio - Yes you're developing a game which in itself is a great achievement and honestly, Congrats on YOUR game But I ask, do you want a game that people think is fun, enjoyable and is anticipated or a game that people think I need a nap because I'm tired and bored each update? Refer to my last post and the other people's relating to the same opinion! Sometimes the difference between greatness and obscurity is having an open mind to learn and adapt when advice is given, especially if it's related to something that is YOUR creation as people will remember the game as being a JTStudio project and therefore you may think, will people anticipate and be excited by our next development as they loved our previous one or will their eyes glaze over because their excitement was lost due to our previous project? Ultimately, it comes down to what JTStudio wants to achieve from their projects and will people think of GREATNESS when hearing the name JTStudio or will a previous project shroud the bright and shining name of JTStudio into OBSCURITY. Opinions and advice from outsiders can be valuable if ever considered and always remember to be careful of the advice you consider if ever done, but always be patient with those who supply it, advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it’s worth! In other words, the benefits of considering other people advice may be the key to success and happiness, you just never know!

Anyway........the best advice I can give is to wear sunscreen! the long term benefits of sunscreen have been proven by scientists, where as the rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own experience, I took that advice from someone over 30 years ago.

My rambling is now complete......
thats the point so we can play longer this game thats why all the grind otherwise we will finish the game fast like all the other games and we forget about this game ;)

Apr 13, 2024
Saves starting from version 078 are fully compatible with later versions. There are bugs, but the saves work.
With 8.0 you implemented the main story ending. From now on will the game be focused on closure with the women already in the game like Martha, Catalina etc, but will require a save before finishing the Bella story, or are you continuing the Bella story even more?

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
With 8.0 you implemented the main story ending. From now on will the game be focused on closure with the women already in the game like Martha, Catalina etc, but will require a save before finishing the Bella story, or are you continuing the Bella story even more?
Bella's story will continue

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aleks Mark
Jun 6, 2021
Oof. This game is garbage. I could get specific and talk about the issues but I'm getting Digital Homicide vibes from this dev and now I kind of want to interview the developer to see if it's actually the same developer under a new brand.

This game isn't going to get better people. Hard pass.

Reactions: love381
Oct 10, 2020
Can anybody help me with Karen and Julio? I told Julio that I knew somebody he could fuck. then asked Karen on saturdaymorning if she wanted to come on thuesday midday
Oof. This game is garbage. I could get specific and talk about the issues but I'm getting Digital Homicide vibes from this dev and now I kind of want to interview the developer to see if it's actually the same developer under a new brand.

the game is pretty good. everybody loves the models and the story, the is just very slow, laggy and grindy. But thats worth it for so many people because JTStudios has the hottest models ever.

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019

You're just not needed here. The interview is over.

Randy1977

Aug 20, 2022
i'm at stage 4 with garnett and she doesn't want to go for a walk, if i invite her in the relationship would get set back to stage 0 because i would have to kick her out rudely to continue playing at all.so basically i can't do anything with her at that stage. is there a prerequisite i need to fulfill so she says yes, or is it just rng?

2.60 star(s) 64 Votes