4.30 star(s) 9 Votes

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
The Button 0.0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Two games in development on Patreon and three more on SS. A three person team doing this part time.

Can you say burnout?
This is why I'm hesitant to give them more than $1/mo on SS. If anything they do actually gets finished as a full-length AVN with 30-40 hours of read time I'll be pleasantly surprised. I'm reminded of the waiter that thought he could make more money in tips by simply taking more tables. In short he made less (with some tables no tip at all) because the average service sucked. Better to focus on 1 game at a time even with a team of 10 with bigger monthly updates. Even 3 can do rather large ones if one is posing/rendering, another writing, another coding and all is play testing/debugging after.

Reactions: boraxkarloff

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
But you already wrote your signature for other people. You just didn't go far enough to make it actually convenient for them
And why do i need to make it convenient for people ? How difficult is it copy pasting the name to search ? It's not like i get paid for it or anything. Do i owe it to lazy people ? Feel free to ignore my signature, i couldnt care less. I'm not apart of the dev team, nor i care to make it easy for people.

If he would have asked me nicely i would have considered it but since he is asking like i owe him something, He can go eat his own :poop: for all i care

Last edited:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
So, these Devs working on 3 games at once and have never finished a game? :unsure:
I like the idea but am not very optimistic about the future. ;)

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Why would you just go and tell lies like that?

Anywho, as to the actual game, I agree the updates need to be longer. Will end up checking it out once a year at this rate.
Lies? So you can tell the future or know me personally how i will act ? I would appreciate if you people stop quoting me just to troll. I will ignore any quotes on this topic moving forward. Now I get why people hate F95 forums. Also "would have considered it" does not necessary means action, just consideration.

Last edited:
Reactions: hellomate1

xizaaR

Mar 29, 2022
X.4 version and it's only about ~150 MB.. Doesn't really give me hope for a lot of playtime.

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes