4.30 star(s) 9 Votes

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
You know you can't push the button more than 8 times else you would die by the 9th. So the game not really about should you push the button but can you push the button. So far it hasn't even been worth pushing the button yet. Unless the creator gives us a life or death situation there really wont be a reason to push it.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
So the game not really about should you push the button but can you push the button. So far it hasn't even been worth pushing the button yet. Unless the creator gives us a life or death situation there really wont be a reason to push it.
This is somewhat subjective depending on what kind of relationship you want with various characters. Have you looked at the code? Deciding whether to push the button or not directly reflects the corruption level of the characters.

If you are looking for sexual encounters with the girls in the game, so far, it makes sense to push the button in the shower and not push the button with the Cop. Whether to push the button with the ex in the restaurant depends on whether you want to pursue her or not. If so, push it although that DOES lower the corruption level of one of the other girls.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
That last one awas absolutely annoying, tested both ways and well, didn't really see much difference. I guess we are getting another game with fake choices that make no real effects because it's too much work to maintain all different routes.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
After the interaction with Karen (LOL) not sure how such massively different routes are going to work.
I hope we have more of the copper and less of Mrs Fivehead.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Burst Out Games

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
That last one awas absolutely annoying, tested both ways and well, didn't really see much difference. I guess we are getting another game with fake choices that make no real effects because it's too much work to maintain all different routes.
I believe the game can *only* create fake choices. See the unreplied question, here:

Important Gameply Question: Is everything decided by fake choices in the game? In essence, does the player chose exactly what gets changed or even what is intended? Or does the game hamfistedly force what it wants to change? :cautious:

For example, do I get to change "chose" to "choose" above, OR, will the the game decide to change the existence of this entire post? :unsure:

e-d (y)

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I believe the game can *only* create fake choices.
No, the choices are real, the corruption of the girls will change depending if you tap the button or not. I guess that you'll get the reward later in the game, with the girls being more or less prone to be lewd with you depending of this corruption.
But that also mean that what is fake is everything else since taping the button, or not, is the only choice you can make in this game. Basically speaking, it's closer to a kinetic novel, where you've to decide if you accept MC's clumsiness or not, than a Choose Your Own Adventure VN. And, at least from my point of view, this remove all the interest the device can have.

The idea isn't bad, but clearly badly exploited. The game can have been the usual CYOA, but with unchangeable choices at some crucial points. Then the fact to tap the button, or not, would have become interesting and extremely meaningful.

0le

Apr 30, 2018
Will the game have an continuation? The game was interesting and hold a promise about something different and I was definitely interested that becoming a patron/subscriber if there would be a continuation

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
Femdom & ntr planned ??
(If yes, I am out)
well cause dev discovered his new favourite fetish (ntr) probably will be there if not now...:D

but honestly there probably is nothing much to see as u can see on download "weight".... he is spaming his games with small updates so 0.4 would be practicaly intro.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
well cause dev discovered his new favourite fetish (ntr) probably will be there if not now...:D

but honestly there probably is nothing much to see as u can see on download "weight".... he is spaming his games with small updates so 0.4 would be practicaly intro.
Ignore him he is just a fucking spam bot, he literally does NOTHING but post the same shit, is there harem I hope yes, is there NTR I hope no, literally every fucking game thread.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
Ignore him he is just a fucking spam bot, he literally does NOTHING but post the same shit, is there harem I hope yes, is there NTR I hope no, literally every fucking game thread.
sounds like important questions for me :)

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
That is why there is a search button, he also got pissed at I think it was Grandmas House dev, and went back and facepalmed EVERY single post the dev made, did it to me once too.
yes but how do u search for something if noone asked?

but grandmaster house is good....well not exactly story wise game but good content at least

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes