4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Nah I'm not helping on anything else at the moment. Just WTHI and The Cabin with a sprinkle of Nordstrums Treasure when I get some spare time... which is never at the moment :oops:

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Nah I'm not helping on anything else at the moment. Just WTHI and The Cabin with a sprinkle of Nordstrums Treasure when I get some spare time... which is never at the moment :oops:
I knew you had mentioned somethin else. So, the actual answer is "Yes. When I have a smidegen of spare time." :ROFLMAO:

scaryterry19

Dec 28, 2020
Pick your fights, bro. That's really openin up another can of worms that no one needs. Unless of course you'll write in a path for the crazy lil librarian girl, then I'm down. :ROFLMAO:
Shut it. These people rely on being freeloaders...Cell can do whatever the hell he wants. He's from the old guard.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
I'm tempted to rewrite ep1-5 again, just to piss a few people off :oops:
Pick your fights, bro. That's really openin up another can of worms that no one needs. Unless of course you'll write in a path for the crazy lil librarian girl, then I'm down. :ROFLMAO:
How about a compromise? No rewrite but a path for the crazy lil librarian girl beginning in episode 6?

Reactions: Ara-sH

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
How about a compromise? No rewrite but a path for the crazy lil librarian girl beginning in episode 6?
Her romancing starts in ep7 :oops:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
So, I've gotta wait another 15 years? I mean, you're gonna rewrite at least 20 times, so, that's about right on the time-line, yeah? :ROFLMAO:
I'm already old, I don't know if I will make another 15 years or if I live that long without being a dementia patient :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: rudy007

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
No shit, i lately played a game (already fogot again which one), and realized way late into the current content that i already played that game....

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I think 15 is a little generous :unsure:
Yeah and most of your fans will be in grave for years. We're not gettin any younger. :ROFLMAO:

I'm already old, I don't know if I will make another 15 years or if I live that long without being a dementia patient :ROFLMAO:
You and me both, brother. Hopefully, if we're still kickin, the nurses in the care facility will have the patience to indulge us and read the game to us. :ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy
4.00 star(s) 38 Votes