4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
PS its not off topic to say someones response to my posted issue is wrong, as was their post.. that said I sent my issue to the creater of this thread maybe that will be taken more seriously.

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
PS its not off topic to say someones response to my posted issue is wrong, as was their post.. that said I sent my issue to the creater of this thread maybe that will be taken more seriously.
What issue is it you're having?

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Little confused. It says latest update is eps 5 the old version is 1-4 then it was remade 1-3 so where does eps 5 come in?

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Another good episode eveen if some scenes are "a little over the top". But frankly, did I care about that? No, not all. If you want the story to be of "Nobel prize"-calibre, buy a book of Steinbeck or a lot of other authors. :ROFLMAO:

Exciting 5, funny 5, sexy and different LIs 5, fappable 4 and some other things I like. For now it would be a 5* review. Promise, after next update.

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
If the rewrite is to be done it should start, middle and end with the many ways too have fun with Hazel in Hazel's Horny Hostel! So many possibilities of fucking her and never would it get old, but one tiny suggestion, we get to see her face and tits and in many different positions this time and mos def each fuck last having done many positions and not blowing your load in the 1st one. Yes I know he was a virgin so I get it but the ugly pizza chic got a better fuck than the hottest milf in any game you can play imo. Hopin for more Hazel in next episode and not her being so cold and wierd right after cause she kind of was a bitch with her quick this was just clearing up our bet so don't go getting your hopes up cause I will be who is the cock craver after all cumin to you! That is for sure her m.o. or likely is to be! Hazel's Horny Hostel=Hell Yes
View attachment 3438059 View attachment 3438060
Haha, I agree with you on one thing - Hazel's the best chick ever. Her scene was kinda disappointing as it seemed too zoomed in, but it was still better than nothing.
Wish there's going to be more scenes with her in the future, that'll redeem the first flaky scene with her.

Jan 27, 2018
x1.jpg
Progress Update #3

Hey all,

I wanted to jump on again before the month is out and give a little update as to what I've been doing since the last progress report. I'm sad to say that it's not much, or not as much as I'd have liked. I got a little burned out in the middle of the month and had a slight case of writer's block.

In the last update, I said I was close to getting episode 10 finished, and now I'm 3 scenes into episode 12, so not much progress. That being said, I think episode 11 might be my personal favourite... It has a certain spice about it :p

I also didn't get much done for Nordstrums Treasure either; I got a little caught up with some real-life shit and had to help my dad decorate :'( I hate decorating.

That being said, though, I do feel like I've made progress this month, and a lot more work has been done than what normally would have been. I'm currently sitting on 28 full-word document pages for the game, and I think it might be 50 pages total... so there's still a lot of writing to do.

That being said, I am still having writer's block, and I'm not sure where to go from here. I know what I'm doing for Episode 12, Scene 3, but past that... I'm drawing a blank at the moment. I really need to go back through, I think, and make some progress with other characters, like I'm at episode 12 and I've written no romance or sex for Kaydence or her roommate, which is a big issue.

I'm also not sure what to do next month either. Should I continue writing and try to get to the end of the game, or should I pause it here and start working on episode 6 and get the script work and art done for that? I feel like if I start on episode 6, then I can't finish the game anytime soon since I'll forget what I've wrote between 6 and 12, but while working on episode 6, I might come up with new ideas to finish it... I don't know; I'll probably do a poll soon. See what you guys think.

Oh, and if anyone has any ideas for things you might want to see, then be sure to hit me up. I'm always open to new ideas (so long as it isn't pee or poo, animals, or feet; almost anything else that is legal is on the table).

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
View attachment 3481563
Progress Update #3

Hey all,

I wanted to jump on again before the month is out and give a little update as to what I've been doing since the last progress report. I'm sad to say that it's not much, or not as much as I'd have liked. I got a little burned out in the middle of the month and had a slight case of writer's block.

In the last update, I said I was close to getting episode 10 finished, and now I'm 3 scenes into episode 12, so not much progress. That being said, I think episode 11 might be my personal favourite... It has a certain spice about it :p

I also didn't get much done for Nordstrums Treasure either; I got a little caught up with some real-life shit and had to help my dad decorate :'( I hate decorating.

That being said, though, I do feel like I've made progress this month, and a lot more work has been done than what normally would have been. I'm currently sitting on 28 full-word document pages for the game, and I think it might be 50 pages total... so there's still a lot of writing to do.

That being said, I am still having writer's block, and I'm not sure where to go from here. I know what I'm doing for Episode 12, Scene 3, but past that... I'm drawing a blank at the moment. I really need to go back through, I think, and make some progress with other characters, like I'm at episode 12 and I've written no romance or sex for Kaydence or her roommate, which is a big issue.

I'm also not sure what to do next month either. Should I continue writing and try to get to the end of the game, or should I pause it here and start working on episode 6 and get the script work and art done for that? I feel like if I start on episode 6, then I can't finish the game anytime soon since I'll forget what I've wrote between 6 and 12, but while working on episode 6, I might come up with new ideas to finish it... I don't know; I'll probably do a poll soon. See what you guys think.

Oh, and if anyone has any ideas for things you might want to see, then be sure to hit me up. I'm always open to new ideas (so long as it isn't pee or poo, animals, or feet; almost anything else that is legal is on the table).
Grace with her hair down? :love:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Hey all,

It's been a while since my last report on here, so I had to jump on real quick and let you guys know what's been going on.

As I said last time, I wanted to take March off to plot out the whole game before continuing, and I'm sad to say I failed. I have a decent chunk planned out and am currently plotting out the middle of episode 13. Originally, the game was supposed to be around 10–12 episodes long; it wasn't going to be super long, but since things went so slow between episodes 1–5 with basically no sexual content, I feel I need to keep that pace in order for the sex to make sense. So now, it's looking like the game could be around 20 episodes.

I have slowed down a little with the planning too, just because I got a little burnt out near the end of March, but I'm back at it now and making decent strides again. I hope to have it all finished by the end of the month (or at least have up to 16 done), and once this month's plotting is done, I'm going to start the conversion process for episode 6 next month.

I also tend to get incredibly bored when writing for the same game for a prolonged period of time, and to fix that boredom, I tend to write, which sounds stupid, but I write something that has something to do with what I was writing, soooo I accidentally wrote out another mini game. I know, I know, I'm a bitch, but I wrote it in a weekend; it's about the same size at Adverse Effects, AND it got me back to working on The Cabin and stopped my writers block, so I guess it was a good thing...

The new game is called Nora - Forest Nights, and while I work on the plotting for The Cabin, I'll be working on the art for that. I already have about 25% of the art finished, so it shouldn't take too long to get it done, and I guess you can expect the sales page to be up soon.

I really appreciate your patience and I know that once we get out of the planning phase and production on episode 6 starts, everything will start flowing much smoother.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Another dev made this and I can't help but love it's accuracy :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have you thought about trying to make a sandbox game? In this game there is less writing, more gameplay, less branching. it's convenient to add scenes in small chunks, it's convenient to advance relationships a little at a time

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes