4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Sandbox = grind.
Small grind only sparks interest. we are not talking about grinding level like "big brother" or "the foot of the mountains" of course.
I'd like the Cabin characters to have daily events where you corrupt them a little bit, step by step

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
Haha

Honestly, I have never liked MILFs in these games.
[/QUOTE
That's the dumbest shit ever been said! I bet next thing you can be honest about is saying, "I never did like getting pussy in these games much either, Just more like my real life! Honestly I like to play just like in my daily life where I am a 26 year old virgin who after thinking I has done got lucky and lost that virginity with my 1st ever girlfriend, Maybelle aka (Big Heffer) she told all the others on my fb post of us on big date to macdonnie's and under pic said im so lucky and gonnas get lucky later also...... I done seen under a ton of laughs and cow look alike pics she had cleared it all up and said NOBODY was lucky when he seemed happy after shootin his LUCK in my belly button after I just went to grab it and this retard says "I guess thats what they call a quickie means" He got lucky from my foot in his tiny stick n berries! Oh and this post! LOSER! She didn't have to be so HONESTLY HUH?!?!
Honestly if you don't like something nobody gives a shit and stay away from what you do not like then! simple as that
Hazel_tcsv-sig.gif Elena_KG_sig.gif

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
That's the dumbest shit ever been said! I bet next thing you can be honest about is saying, "I never did like getting pussy in these games much either, Just more like my real life! Honestly I like to play just like in my daily life where I am a 26 year old virgin who after thinking I has done got lucky and lost that virginity with my 1st ever girlfriend, Maybelle aka (Big Heffer) she told all the others on my fb post of us on big date to macdonnie's and under pic said im so lucky and gonnas get lucky later also...... I done seen under a ton of laughs and cow look alike pics she had cleared it all up and said NOBODY was lucky when he seemed happy after shootin his LUCK in my belly button after I just went to grab it and this retard says "I guess thats what they call a quickie means" He got lucky from my foot in his tiny stick n berries! Oh and this post! LOSER! She didn't have to be so HONESTLY HUH?!?!
Honestly if you don't like something nobody gives a shit and stay away from what you do not like then! simple as that
View attachment 3539287 View attachment 3539290
You obviously give a shit since you replied to a comment that's over a month old.

• Haha
Reactions: tslojr

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
You obviously give a shit since you replied to a comment that's over a month old.
Wow joshy angry. Don't pay attention to that guy, he seems to have some kind of problem. Typical user of this forum who likes to annoy people.

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Wow joshy angry. Don't pay attention to that guy, he seems to have some kind of problem. Typical user of this forum who likes to annoy people.
Yeah, you're right dude.
Honestly if it wasn't for cool people like you and my other buddies on here, I would have left awhile agon.

• Red Heart
Reactions: rudy007 and Dogorti
Feb 22, 2018
CellStudios Hi just wondering if you're planning any foot fetish content in the future, particularly with the sister? She's super cute and there were some nice feet shots early on in the game. Would be awesome. Thanks :giggle:

• Sad
Reactions: EJW

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
CellStudios Hi just wondering if you're planning any foot fetish content in the future, particularly with the sister? She's super cute and there were some nice feet shots early on in the game. Would be awesome. Thanks :giggle:
wondering how many accounts you have...to request the same thing, over and over.
#notpatheticimajustafeetaddict
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
No real plans for it but I want to try and make as much possible, as possible, if that makes sense :unsure: So it probably will be in the game but avoidable for those not into it. And if I forget to add it in, just hit me up and I can always do a patch.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
No real plans for it but I want to try and make as much possible, as possible, if that makes sense :unsure: So it probably will be in the game but avoidable for those not into it. And if I forget to add it in, just hit me up and I can always do a patch.
Feet gross me out really bad, but if it's a game I just click through as fast as I can. So if it's there it's there.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Yeah not a fan of it myself :p
If you're ever unsure to implement something that isn't everybody's pair of shoes, make it avoidable. And please, no sandbox, freeroom experiments in a AVN. There out are too many great AVN's with added sandbox or freeroom that were "destroyed" that way. It's my personal opinion, sandbox isn't really my type of game. If it's implemented into a AVN it isn't a AVN anymore, it's a weird "frankenstein" between that...

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 38 Votes