4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
Odd question (I've asked in the game identify area with 0 luck) but I played a game a while ago and I'm trying to find it again. Cabin made me stop and wonder if its the correct one. The only scene I can vividly remember is you're sitting on the couch playing video games with a girl but she gets up and slaps you if you try to go too far with her. That doesn't happen to be in the Cabin?

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Odd question (I've asked in the game identify area with 0 luck) but I played a game a while ago and I'm trying to find it again. Cabin made me stop and wonder if its the correct one. The only scene I can vividly remember is you're sitting on the couch playing video games with a girl but she gets up and slaps you if you try to go too far with her. That doesn't happen to be in the Cabin?
No, nothing like that here.

Reactions: Bird1019

Visick

Sep 27, 2021
So Grace Dom points in the WT refer to Grace being dominate? Or is it us being dom towards Grace? I ask cause I've seen similar wording in other vn walkthroughs and it has meant different things

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
So Grace Dom points in the WT refer to Grace being dominate? Or is it us being dom towards Grace? I ask cause I've seen similar wording in other vn walkthroughs and it has meant different things
Grace dominant towards the MC.

Reactions: Visick

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Pretty much all points prior to episode 5 are null and void. In order to continue the game on my own, I'm having to merge some things and cut others out so points in and prior to episode 5 will still work but won't be used past episode 5.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Pretty much all points prior to episode 5 are null and void. In order to continue the game on my own, I'm having to merge some things and cut others out so points in and prior to episode 5 will still work but won't be used past episode 5.
Hmm, so will that more or less that might need to start a new run, or not really?

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024
Thanks for the update. Any plan when the new update will be release?

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Will we still get to choose who to bang? I'm mostly in this for Lisa tbh. And maybe Grace.
Yeah, going to be following a stat system of:

Do you like this girl?
- Yes = I can bang her
- No = Story content only

It's a simple way of doing it since I find doing stats like affection or domination can get messy, like you can have 6 affection for 1 scene to get a blowjob but you only have 4 and a couple dom points and yeah, it's just easy to be "do you wanna fuck? yes? ok"

If that makes sense :unsure:

Thanks for the update. Any plan when the new update will be release?
Hard to say at the moment, I've finished the script work for episode 6 and I'm about 100 renders done into the art. Since the art is going slower than I'd like though, I've got someone working with me to speed it up a little and since I like to also write while doing art, I've started on episode 7's script work and I'm about 500 lines into that :unsure: I think by the time episode 6 is released, all I'll have to do to get episode 7 out is the art work... and then by the time episode 7 is out, should be the same for episode 8, so much faster releases will be coming.

But why??? :cry:
Make some changes in earlier episodes and I plan on totally reworking the GUI :cry:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yeah, going to be following a stat system of:

Do you like this girl?
- Yes = I can bang her
- No = Story content only

It's a simple way of doing it since I find doing stats like affection or domination can get messy, like you can have 6 affection for 1 scene to get a blowjob but you only have 4 and a couple dom points and yeah, it's just easy to be "do you wanna fuck? yes? ok"

If that makes sense :unsure:

Hard to say at the moment, I've finished the script work for episode 6 and I'm about 100 renders done into the art. Since the art is going slower than I'd like though, I've got someone working with me to speed it up a little and since I like to also write while doing art, I've started on episode 7's script work and I'm about 500 lines into that :unsure: I think by the time episode 6 is released, all I'll have to do to get episode 7 out is the art work... and then by the time episode 7 is out, should be the same for episode 8, so much faster releases will be coming.

Make some changes in earlier episodes and I plan on totally reworking the GUI :cry:
It does make sense thank you for answering my question dude.
I still might go for the other girls if there is any chance of sexy lesbian stuff.

• Sad
Reactions: EJW
4.00 star(s) 38 Votes