4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

jonthemac1

Jun 9, 2024
Why is there are big tits tag? There are NO games that don't have big tits. And few that have realistic/non comical big tits. I feel like they think we are all 12 years old and have never seen a pair of tits. I prefer a variety.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Haven't played the game yet, is there enough content for it to be worth a try?
Depends on what you are looking for. If you want story, then Yes. Cell has been setting up the story and introducing the characters, and there has been choices about which paths you want to take.
If you're just looking for lewds, then No, not yet.

Reactions: AlexMpog and Zjun

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
Odd question (I've asked in the game identify area with 0 luck) but I played a game a while ago and I'm trying to find it again. Cabin made me stop and wonder if its the correct one. The only scene I can vividly remember is you're sitting on the couch playing video games with a girl but she gets up and slaps you if you try to go too far with her. That doesn't happen to be in the Cabin?
I'm not 100% sure so don't blame mw if I am completely wrong but I think you may be looking for the game, Breeze of Passion.?. I may be wrong on the full detail you gave but I know mc is playing games on couch with one of the L.I. 's at his place and I can't remember much else but it seems like a good place to try and see cause nothing else came to mind..... Good Luck but even if it is not what you're looking for it still is worth checking out and fyi don't let the early details of the pathetic mc trope just like 90% of games that have no clue how to make a game that has a normal confident no shit taking from anybody especially females quality male mc that actually could be relatable..... It like most begins with the typical wimpy little punk who is a cunt who is blind to being used and a chump that all around him see him as a douche. Even though it may seem like it is gonna be really dumb just wait it out some cause yes, it may start off really questionable with such a sad mc you rteally wish you could punch right in the face and kick his useless brain til it actually works. A bit of patience and ignore some of the dialogue and before ya know it you start seeing it does end up getting a shit ton better. Then after a bit you see what you really wanted to see even if you still are not trying to make any sense of the overall story but just say screw common sense these chics are dope and the many chics tio get with makes it far better than what is happening in the big picture of the story! The chics in game are worth a lot of WTF moments and easily can say oh well she is worth all of that crap! So Breeze of Passion, give it a shot or not! I am just here waiting on some more sexxxy time with the best chic ever Hazel! She is the whole game imo here in The Cabin and hopefully she is soon getting more screen time naked and getting fucked!
Vania_OMWH_sig.jpg Hazel_tcsv-sig - Copy.gif

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
1000011108.png

Hey all,
It's been a while since the last progress update, so I wanted to jump on and let you know where we're at.
So last Sunday I became ill, and I've pretty much spent the last week in bed. I'd been making good progress the following weeks with both episode 6 and the script for episode 7, but most of that was undone due to being sick, which sucks.
We are, however, getting a lot closer to an ending for episode 6, and below is a little breakdown of all the scenes:

• Scene 1 - 15 Renders - Done
  • Scene 2 - 46 Renders - Done
  • Scene 3 - 99 Renders - 84 Renders Done
  • Scene 4 - 27 Renders - Done
  • Scene 5 - 72 Renders - Not started
  • Scene 6 - 26 Renders - Not started

In total, I think we're around 75–80% done with the art for episode 6. That being said, scene 3 was pretty complicated and took longer than I'd like, but I'm close to the end of it now and only have scenes 5 and 6 left, which are both somewhat easy scenes.

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes