4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Yeah you will, I'm changing a couple things in past episodes too, nothing major but the big thing is removing Hazels sex.
Yeah, going to be following a stat system of:

Do you like this girl?
- Yes = I can bang her
- No = Story content only

It's a simple way of doing it since I find doing stats like affection or domination can get messy, like you can have 6 affection for 1 scene to get a blowjob but you only have 4 and a couple dom points and yeah, it's just easy to be "do you wanna fuck? yes? ok"

If that makes sense :unsure:

Hard to say at the moment, I've finished the script work for episode 6 and I'm about 100 renders done into the art. Since the art is going slower than I'd like though, I've got someone working with me to speed it up a little and since I like to also write while doing art, I've started on episode 7's script work and I'm about 500 lines into that :unsure: I think by the time episode 6 is released, all I'll have to do to get episode 7 out is the art work... and then by the time episode 7 is out, should be the same for episode 8, so much faster releases will be coming.

Make some changes in earlier episodes and I plan on totally reworking the GUI :cry:
But would there then be any choices to seduce a girl? Or if you note at the beginning of the game that you like the girl, the main character will himself say the right words, compliments?

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
It does make sense thank you for answering my question dude.
I still might go for the other girls if there is any chance of sexy lesbian stuff.
Maybe... the jury is still out on lesbian stuff :unsure:

But would there then be any choices to seduce a girl? Or if you note at the beginning of the game that you like the girl, the main character will himself say the right words, compliments?
Yes, so it'll all start rather normal, like any two people interacting but you'll get to a point of realization with each character and beyond that point you'll either be flirty with them or continue to treat them as you normally would. I've had a few people ask me about "hate" routes and routes where you can humiliate the girls and basiucally treat them like shit, there will be no such routes in this, or any of my games. It's either you love them or you talk to them as you would a normal, decent human being.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

Yes, so it'll all start rather normal, like any two people interacting but you'll get to a point of realization with each character and beyond that point you'll either be flirty with them or continue to treat them as you normally would. I've had a few people ask me about "hate" routes and routes where you can humiliate the girls and basiucally treat them like shit, there will be no such routes in this, or any of my games. It's either you love them or you talk to them as you would a normal, decent human being.
I'm glad you aren't doing routes where the mc is mean to the girls.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Yeah, going to be following a stat system of:

Do you like this girl?
- Yes = I can bang her
- No = Story content only

It's a simple way of doing it since I find doing stats like affection or domination can get messy, like you can have 6 affection for 1 scene to get a blowjob but you only have 4 and a couple dom points and yeah, it's just easy to be "do you wanna fuck? yes? ok"

If that makes sense :unsure:
Perfectly straightforward and easy to manage. :) Can still see people complaininh and wanting a WT though.:LOL:

I like that, there's enough treat like shit games around. Being nice to those you've rejected is good.

As long as I can have Lisa, and a round or 2 with the policewoman in your latest previews, I'll be very happy. :love:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yeah you will, I'm changing a couple things in past episodes too, nothing major but the big thing is removing Hazels sex.
Eh I figured with changing stats like that, it almost always necessitates a new game.

No big deal anyway, it's hard to remember games nowadays for me with so many and so many months or more in between updates and almost usually restart most anyway.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Pretty much all points prior to episode 5 are null and void. In order to continue the game on my own, I'm having to merge some things and cut others out so points in and prior to episode 5 will still work but won't be used past episode 5.
Another way to make things more manageable moving forward is to eliminate lewd scenes with characters besides Lisa, Grace, and Hazel. When they are in the game, why bother with others? Literally negative interest in others and waste of time giving them scenes except for plot.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Another way to make things more manageable moving forward is to eliminate lewd scenes with characters besides Lisa, Grace, and Hazel. When they are in the game, why bother with others? Literally negative interest in others and waste of time giving them scenes except for plot.
I beg to differ. Not everyone gives two shits about Lisa, Grace, and Hazel. So, if CellStudios did that, he'd lose a lot of fans real quick.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I beg to differ. Not everyone gives two shits about Lisa, Grace, and Hazel. So, if CellStudios did that, he'd lose a lot of fans real quick.
I agree, don't cut out others. I've only seen renders of that hot cop Heather. I Haven't even met her yet. :cry: And I really want to.

cabinheather.png

Reactions: Skep-tiker

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
You are arguing there is a big audience for side girls in incest harem games? I beg to differ. No one turns down extra content, but when resources are scarce, why devote them to hors d'oeuvres when the main dish is yet to be served?

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
You are arguing there is a big audience for side girls in incest harem games? I beg to differ. No one turns down extra content, but when resources are scarce, why devote them to hors d'oeuvres when the main dish is yet to be served?
Not arguin. Just statin a fact. They're also not just side girls. In fact, a few already have storylines which Cell will get to at some point.

Reactions: Skep-tiker

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Progress Update #7 - Progress is progressing...

x1.png

Hey all,

I wanted to jump on with another little update for episode 6. I don't have too much to say; nothing much has changed since last we spoke, but progress is being made, so that's good.

I still have quite a lot of art to do, but I have help, so it's going quicker than it would if I were alone.

I also have around 35% of episode 7 converted, since I like to write while I work on WTHI or just on art in general, so that's good. I think I'll actually get a little bit into episode 8 before episode 6 is released, hard to say.

But that's all I have for now. I'll post more previews as they come and try to keep you updated as much as I can.

carting89

Aug 2, 2022
Keep begging, guys. Maybe you will save enough to support cell studios in a couple of months. :LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ara-sH

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
the more the merrier. Please refrain from confusing your opinion for the one and only truth.

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes