4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
If you're ever unsure to implement something that isn't everybody's pair of shoes, make it avoidable. And please, no sandbox, freeroom experiments in a AVN. There out are too many great AVN's with added sandbox or freeroom that were "destroyed" that way. It's my personal opinion, sandbox isn't really my type of game. If it's implemented into a AVN it isn't a AVN anymore, it's a weird "frankenstein" between that...
Sandbox is great for an RPG/looter-shooter games. Not so much for naughty adult games.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Sandbox is great for an RPG/looter-shooter games. Not so much for naughty adult games.
Agree... But for some reason some devs implemented them into their AVN... I'm not a fan of grinding and/or searching my way out of some room/labyrinth... It's just artificially way to prolong gaming experience but the story meanwhile doesn't move anywhere...

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
If you're ever unsure to implement something that isn't everybody's pair of shoes, make it avoidable. And please, no sandbox, freeroom experiments in a AVN. There out are too many great AVN's with added sandbox or freeroom that were "destroyed" that way. It's my personal opinion, sandbox isn't really my type of game. If it's implemented into a AVN it isn't a AVN anymore, it's a weird "frankenstein" between that...
Yeah I'd never touch sandbox, unless it's some kind of "freeuse" game then nah, not for me :p

Feb 22, 2018
wondering how many accounts you have...to request the same thing, over and over.
#notpatheticimajustafeetaddict
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Couldn't help but notice you have over 8400 posts on this site. You good bro?

No real plans for it but I want to try and make as much possible, as possible, if that makes sense :unsure: So it probably will be in the game but avoidable for those not into it. And if I forget to add it in, just hit me up and I can always do a patch.
Ok cool, I just figured since there were some nice foot-focused renders that you might have plans for it :geek: Regardless, looking forward to the updates!

Jan 27, 2018
Progress Update #5 - The Time is Nye!

Hey all,

I wanted to jump on again with another little update for the cabin and where we're at.

So, last month I wrote the plot for episodes 6 to 11, and at some point near the end of episode 11, I got a little writer's block and didn't do much else.

This month wasn't any better, as I've written episode 12 and the opening scene of episode 13 before the block reared its ugly head again, and I've not managed to get past it. I know where I want the game to go, but getting there is proving trickier than I'd like.

With that being said, I feel like I could sit here for the next 6 months and probably not make much progress with it either, and I think the problem is that I'm focused too much on it. I think if I just leave it for a few months and not think about it, I'll start to get some ideas that'll help push me forward and start making progress again. I have the start and the middle done; it's just finding what to do with the part between the middle and the end :p

So going into next month, my focus is going to be on turning the episode 6 draft into a playable script and starting on the art too.

And speaking of art, I feel like this is what's always slowed me down. I like to think I've become an okay writer with some decent speed, but my art seems to be going the opposite way, and I just seem to be getting slower and slower with it. Which is why I've decided to hire an artist to work with me. I don't have anyone hired just yet. I have one guy that might be available at the end of this month, and I'll be trialling him, but if that doesn't work out, I'll be actively seeking an artist to join me, which should speed up for production.

Since I plan on starting it back up next month, May's payment cycle will remain paused, but June will be unpaused ( depending on whether I'm happy with the amount of work I get done ).

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes