4.00 star(s) 38 Votes
Jan 27, 2018
x1.jpg
Progress Update #1

Hey all,

I wanted to jump on really quick and just give a little update on what's been going on over the last few days.

So, the plot for episode 6 is almost finished. I just have one more scene to do, and then it'll be finished. I'm happy with the current plot for it. I've filled out 18 word document pages so far, and it'll consist of six scenes, but two of them are rather large.

I also wanted to mention that I have some plans to change a couple things in episode 5, and I'll also be going back through episodes 1–5 in an attempt to change some branches and alter some of the variables so they're easier to follow.

That being said, you will need to start a new game for episode 6. This'll be the final time you'll need to do that, as once I've made the changes I want to make to episodes 1–5, I won't be going back to touch them again.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Whatever, as long as there are updates. Branching out like: fuck/not fuck or interested in girl or not will be enough. It's better than him agonizing over 100 paths. You need to adequately assess your strengths, he's on his own right now.
Tbh it sounds like I'll stop liking this game then.
Because I hate kinetic stuff I exclude that tag when I search for a reason.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Tbh it sounds like I'll stop liking this game then.
Because I hate kinetic stuff I exclude that tag when I search for a reason.
Lil bro, you have to excuse CellStudios right now. He's doin the best that he can and has rolled with the punches. It would've been easy for him to just abandon the game and walk away. So, cut him some slack.

Keep up the great work, Cell.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Lil bro, you have to excuse CellStudios right now. He's doin the best that he can and has rolled with the punches. It would've been easy for him to just abandon the game and walk away. So, cut him some slack.

Keep up the great work, Cell.
It's not Cell I have a problem with.
I'm just sick and tired of games saying stuff like 'Your choices matter blah blah'
Then the mc just goes and fucks every girl in town.

I don't want to see this game become like those abominations.

Reactions: wizardcock

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
I'm just sick and tired of games saying stuff like 'Your choices matter blah blah'
Such phrases should be understood as: Your choices matter to fuck all the girls in town or not . Or: go through the same story scene with one girl or the other. You can't expect some serious branching in the plot.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
It's not Cell I have a problem with.

I don't want to see this game become like those abominations.
I get it. But technically, all games are like that. You make choices and most of them mean fuck'all to the story. Most only matter as to who you're with. Same with your favorite game, bro. The dev has stated that there's only one endin, but many paths to get there and who you get there with.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I get it. But technically, all games are like that. You make choices and most of them mean fuck'all to the story. Most only matter as to who you're with. Same with your favorite game, bro. The dev has stated that there's only one endin, but many paths to get there and who you get there with.
I'm mostly meaning games that force girls on us.
I hate when games do that.

I don't want to see that happen here. I don't like Hazel or Grace I only want Lisa.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I'm mostly meaning games that force girls on us.
I hate when games do that.

I don't want to see that happen here. I don't like Hazel or Grace I only want Lisa.
I know. I'm the same way. Just no need to jump to conclusions before Cell can get himself situated bein a lone dev.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I know. I'm the same way. Just no need to jump to conclusions before Cell can get himself situated bein a lone dev.
Yeah, you're right.
And I don't want to annoy Cell he seems like a cool guy.
I just get really nervous when I hear the words rewrite and more linear.

Reactions: Dark Silence
4.00 star(s) 38 Votes